Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And we had our best ever Prem finish last season without him involved.

He was our best player in the opening phases of last season.... When Kane, Eriksen & Ali were fumbling around for form. Only then did said injury strike.

....Of course you're implying that if he didn't get injured, having him for rotation would have been a detriment to us.

Mugs the lot of ya!

.....Dissapointed hes not still injured, i should imagine.

You do nothing but cunt off every aspect of our club... Find another team you bell-end.

Can’t accept the truth because it’s not what you want to hear. Tuff. Maybe if you weren’t such a half-wit you might understand that my comments and this thread are about Lamela, it’s simplistic but you seem to have a problem with how a forum works. Moron.

Can’t accept the truth because it’s not what you want to hear. Tuff. Maybe if you weren’t such a half-wit you might understand that my comments and this thread are about Lamela, it’s simplistic but you seem to have a problem with how a forum works. Moron.

Aaaaaaah "the truth", eh? :llorishuh:

Nonsense. Im happy to entertain and engage with all sorts of opinion; opposed or not.

Not my fault you have typecast yourself as someone who just shits on everything about the club.

Can clubs change their squads again this season?
Yes ... if they get through to the knockout stage. Ahead of the round of 16, by midnight on 1 February, clubs can register a maximum of three new players. The overall limit of 25 players on List A remains, though.

UEFA Champions League squads: how it works
Correct me if I am wrong but I think Poch mentioned this in particular when he first revealed the squad and people asked why Janssen and Lamela were not involved. He said that they would revisit the squad after the group stages if they went through and see about adding one or both of them (depending on the amount of homegrowns as well)

Correct me if I am wrong but I think Poch mentioned this in particular when he first revealed the squad and people asked why Janssen and Lamela were not involved. He said that they would revisit the squad after the group stages if they went through and see about adding one or both of them (depending on the amount of homegrowns as well)
and we all know Lamela loves European football.

I was wrong about Lamela. I didn't think he was good enough for Spurs because I don't think he's good enough for a top 4 team. I'm still right about this, but we're not a top 4 club anymore (absolutely no chance this season) so by default he has become good enough for us.
The satire is strong in this one.

Lamela is a poor mans Eriksen. Although very good, but not good enough.

I agree, he doesn't do too well out wide. Plus, his speed is suspect, but he can dish out some nice passes.
I wouldn't mind keeping him to come off the bench for Eriksen in a Central free role.

I agree, he doesn't do too well out wide. Plus, his speed is suspect, but he can dish out some nice passes.
I wouldn't mind keeping him to come off the bench for Eriksen in a Central free role.

"A not good enough poor mans Eriksen" making a few nice passes, inferior to the better player leaving the pitch is unlikely to change a game coming off the bench.

"A not good enough poor mans Eriksen" making a few nice passes, inferior to the better player leaving the pitch is unlikely to change a game coming off the bench.

Bore the fuck off!!!

We won tonight.... Can't find it in you to stop cunting us off for 5 mins can you?

:dembelefingers:

You mean that hard tackling speed demon Eriksen who has been mediocre for us since the international break?

'Fans' eh? :sigh:

An excellent 25 minutes and really opening up our fluidity with Son.
As someone pointed out in the matchthread, he seems to help Eriksens game when he's on the pitch too.

With Son and Llorente making a really positive partnership in the CL the other night, and Lamela, Son, Kane and Eriksen making us look like the Spurs we have come to know again, there is real hope for options going forward.

Oh what am I talking about, just play Dele instead, fuck Lamela and Son. Theyre just subs. Forget that everyone, stupid, stupid idea

I agree, our play seemed really refreshened. We should definitely play Kane, Son, Lamela, and Eriksen again!

An excellent 25 minutes and really opening up our fluidity with Son.
As someone pointed out in the matchthread, he seems to help Eriksens game when he's on the pitch too.

With Son and Llorente making a really positive partnership in the CL the other night, and Lamela, Son, Kane and Eriksen making us look like the Spurs we have come to know again, there is real hope for options going forward.

Oh what am I talking about, just play Dele instead, fuck Lamela and Son. Theyre just subs. Forget that everyone, stupid, stupid idea
There's space for them all. Dele's combined 28 goals and assists last season heavily contributed to the spurs we know and love.

Back
Top Bottom