Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha so he's out of the crack den and off the anti depressants then....? What a farce some people are.....

Great to see Lamela.....who said we needed to splash the cash on some one season wonder winger?
Sounds like a cliche but this will really be like a signing. Will bring something we didn't have last season and cost nothing.
And is better than everyone we've been linked with as far as I'm concerned.

Haha so he's out of the crack den and off the anti depressants then....? What a farce some people are.....

Great to see Lamela.....who said we needed to splash the cash on some one season wonder winger?
Sounds like a cliche but this will really be like a signing. Will bring something we didn't have last season and cost nothing.
And is better than everyone we've been linked with as far as I'm concerned.
Lamela is class no doubt but our squad is crying out for Sadio Mane type of a player. That is the only ingredient our squad is still missing.

Last edited:
I fell for something similar once

It was supposed to be a 'loud shirt' day at the office

Guess who was the only stupid cunt to turn up in one of my horrendous holiday ones?

:walkercry:

As a kid, my mum took me and my two brothers to a fancy dress party, as clowns (which she thought was the thing everyone was doing), had a red nose, chequered trousers, wigs, face painted, etc. My mum went all out.
Walked in there...beach party theme - kids in their bermuda shorts and arm bands.

Me and my brothers were fucking livid with my mum. Traumatized for life.

We really missed Lamela last season, he is our main big game attacking player other than Kane, always at his best when playing the likes of City, Chav, Woolwich.

Presses and fights from the front, that is no insult to Son, Alli or Eriksen but we did miss that aggression defend from the front ability he has that is so important when playing the top teams. Really glad to have him back and I think Spurs fans with short memories will realise how much he gives to us in terms of team shape.

If Rose and Winks are back as well we should be ready to rock and roll.

Lamela is class no doubt but our squad is crying out for Sadio Mane type of a player. That is the only ingredient our squad is still missing.
Agree 100%. We are already a very good side but somewhat predictable. But we lack that pacy impact player against top teams. Chelsea and us were very similar in terms of being very soild and disciplined. But they have Hazard or Willian that can create that impact. Liverpool had that till Mane went injured. Son is somewhat that player but less consistent and somewhat the team is less balanced when he plays. Rose and Walker were so important last season because they are "our pace" in attack. I fancy Mahrez will provide us most among those players seemingly available

I don't think he'll stay, but I wouldn't mind.

Fuck the fee and all that, dead dogs etc. Water under the bridge.

If he is fit - and mindset - it's much better building on his ability than signing someone new.

Back
Top Bottom