Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've had an average night. Went to wembley felt happy and sad. Got work tomorrow. However, noticed that my hip hurts a bit. Can't be arsed to care about the wider aspects of my team at work. They might need me, but fuck it my hip hurts and I might just take 6 months off. It doesn't matter. No impact if I don't bother going in. Fair enough my company have invested in me and expect something back. But hell if my hip hurts it hurts and even though no one can prove it hurts I need six months off.

Are you a professional athlete?

If not, stop being a tit. It's not comparable, unless you expect Poch to say "Erik, you can no run - we have you do Admin, yes? You practice pressing, but only keyboard"

Reading he is back in full training.. if true then that is amazing news. Gives us another option from the bench or starting formation.

Along with Dembele definitely my favourite player.

Where the fuck is Lamela? , We NEED him. We'd well be in the title race now ,probably just a few points of chelsea if he was still playing. Instead we have up to £100m in DEAD WEIGHT in sissoko, jassen. n'koudou and Lamela Not anywhere near the first team at the moment.

Where the fuck is Lamela? , We NEED him. We'd well be in the title race now ,probably just a few points of chelsea if he was still playing. Instead we have up to £100m in DEAD WEIGHT in sissoko, jassen. n'koudou and Lamela Not anywhere near the first team at the moment.

Injured.

Why the fuck is everyone having such difficulty grasping what an injury is.

It's like you think they're optional

An injured player such as Lamela is hardly dead weight kidder. I think it's a bit unfair mentioning him in the same breath as the others for that reason regardless of how you rate him as a player. The fact you mention we need him suggests you are upset he isn't there to contribute but dead weight no way.

somebody mentioned today that he had failed a drug test - hope to goodness that is just a malicious rumour.

I guess we won't know for sure if that is the case. I mean someone could have suggested that when Berahino was missing for West Brom at the beginning of the season and would have laughed at those rumours too yet lo and behold he was actually banned.

I'd like to think this isn't the case.

somebody mentioned today that he had failed a drug test - hope to goodness that is just a malicious rumour.

If all of the gossip is true, he's popped his hip out having man love in Rome, whilst high on a cocktail of recreational drugs and anti-depressants to get over the death of his dog.

So I would take it with a pinch of salt.

Back
Top Bottom