January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friday, the senior doesn't try to comfort the attacker. - He knows what to do. He tells me: "Father, not everything goes downhill, sometimes you have to go downhill". He is calm, understands the situation. Many snipers are also in crisis.

Looks like my job as a translator is OK for a while yet.

I wonder why they call him Friday? Reminds me of a similar translated name of a linked player, The Sock. Who was that?

Looks like my job as a translator is OK for a while yet.

I wonder why they call him Friday? Reminds me of a similar translated name of a linked player, The Sock. Who was that?

Keep up the good work, el Chocho

images_blog_posts_Adam-Dupuis_2017_09_13_56f8cd258c62a9fb720822704a667fa3-sexy-men-hot-men.jpg

Why don't we just not waste money on a 28yo "back up" and buy Eze now, he could play up top until Kane's back (he's scored more goals than Jose has this season, and when Kane's fit, he can play about 4 other positions too.
Because Eze isn't a striker and we have enough attacking mids/wingers who can allegedly play up front. Also, Eze has scored 2 more but he has also played twice as many minutes and in a worse league.

BTW, I want us to sign Eze, but not as a striker.

Is Piatek Friday in Polski? Must be by the look of it Bill.

As for your job as translator, si tu trabajo es seguro ;)
It is ^^ Anyway, I think we are pursuing Willian Jose, rumours look pretty serious. And with 10+ clubs interested in Piatek there's no real point in making smokebomb plays to cut his price, as it's simply not going to work, so it's not the reason of seriously looking contacts with Jose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom