Tanguy Ndombele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

63M(Club Record) 200K PW(Top wage in Spurs)
Have no idea what to say about this guy
My patience is running thin.Tbh
He's just signed, he needs time. Looks to me he hasn't adjusted to the faster tempo in PL yet or isn't up to 100%. He had a poor game but so did most of the team. He's already scored a crucial goal for us and will only improve.

I know he had an awful game tonight, but then, so did nearly everybody else! Very few players just slot straight into a new team in a different country, can't believe some people don't appreciate that.

Time is what he needs. That being said, I only watched his highlights and what i see is a pretty chill dude out there on the pitch. He makes bursts, but really isn’t a busy body, which I think is what some thought we were getting.

You can tell he has class and I am sure it will shine. We do need a new shape though to get the best out of him. The CM2 is not it.

Time is what he needs. That being said, I only watched his highlights and what i see is a pretty chill dude out there on the pitch. He makes bursts, but really isn’t a busy body, which I think is what some thought we were getting.

You can tell he has class and I am sure it will shine. We do need a new shape though to get the best out of him. The CM2 is not it.
Any Lyon supporter would have told anyone as much had they bothered asking.

Ndombele works in sprints and he has admitted himself that he is not the best player in defense. He even admitted that it would take him a while to adapt to the Premier League pace.

Give him time.

Back
Top Bottom