Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope something is sorted out in the January window. He's obviously not wanting to stay so if we can recoup some money for him or maybe negotiate a swap deal that would be great for all concerned. It stops the saga dragging on until the summer. Granted we lose his services for the end of this season but if he is going then the timing will never be completely right.
He will leave with my best wishes for the future and thanks for his time here.

Eriksen has moments of brilliance but if tonight, a performance we've seen many times from him, doesn't stop the opinion that we're nothing without him and we should pay him all of the money in the world then nothing will. For those of you desperate for him to stay, just ask yourself why none of the elite teams are even interested in him.

He doesn’t want to be here, if that display is all he can offer then he shouldn’t be in the starting XI. His lack of interest cost us 2 points, a player who is clear-minded and hungry could never make that mistake for the second goal.

Games like this you need your world class AM to create and open them up.

Time and time and time and time again, he’s a no show.

Sick of saying it, and you can all pretend he’s irreplaceable but you’re all lying to yourselves.

Played shit but so did everyone else bar Winks and maybe Moura simply for the goal.

Ali was more at fault for the second then him why play that pass when he should be able to see what's behind Eriksen....

Least Eriksen looked like he gave a fuck did a lot of tracking back today also

Played shit but so did everyone else bar Winks and maybe Moura simply for the goal.

Ali was more at fault for the second then him why play that pass when he should be able to see what's behind Eriksen....

Least Eriksen looked like he gave a fuck did a lot of tracking back today also

I expect more than tracking back and running lots from the best midfielder in Europe though.

I expect to see someone like Modric

JJ called it right. We only notice he had a bad game because he normally doesn't.
Poch did not sub him because he is a great player capable of a match winning contribution at any time.

He played awful today, but it's not many games since when he changed the Villa match, as I remeber. But yes, awful awful today.
Window was still open? Still, you can't write him off, he's a class act. It's just not been that clear thus far this season making negative opinion grow.

I hate digging out individuals, as it is a team game and everyone has off days, when things don't go right. However, the one thing I really can't forgive is if I feel players are not trying their hardest. I do know that he has a very laid back persona, but I do feel that he only turns up when he feels like it. All the skill in the world is worthless if you don't have the application and heart to perform your best at each and every game.

Back
Top Bottom