TFC in Madrid

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bill quick question mate. I'm planning to go to the Wanda Metropolitan just before KO and then to try to get a ticket off touts when the tickets drop in price. As a back up are there any good bars around that area that you recommend? Gracia's amigo
I've never been but I think there are some bars round the ground. It's a new area so they should be decent, if rammed.

Back in the 90s I used to spend some time in San Blas and Simancas, the neighbouring area. It was rough back then, like 80s Hackney but also not many bars. I think Las Musas (the Metro stop before the ground) may be better, it's newer at least. I'll ask my Atleti (and Liverpool supporting mate). Otherwise, head back a few stops more to Garcia Noblejas or Pueblo Nuevo.

Hi all, I have return flights Gatwick - Madrid available for £300 (includes flight cost and to change the name) if anyone wants them? Unfortunately I can no longer go :(
Outbound flight is 8pm on Thursday 30th May
Inbound leaves at 8am on Sunday 2nd June
Let me know if you’re interested.
Jenny

Dear spurs fans,

Congrats with reaching the CL final , although it is still painful as an Ajax fan. Unfortunately me and my friends already booked a 6 person dorm in a hostel in the centre of Madrid (saturday on sunday night only) beforehand. Would like to pass it on to some Spurs fans. Please feel free to send me a message for more details.

Kind regards,

Teun
fuck off.

I've never been but I think there are some bars round the ground. It's a new area so they should be decent, if rammed.

Back in the 90s I used to spend some time in San Blas and Simancas, the neighbouring area. It was rough back then, like 80s Hackney but also not many bars. I think Las Musas (the Metro stop before the ground) may be better, it's newer at least. I'll ask my Atleti (and Liverpool supporting mate). Otherwise, head back a few stops more to Garcia Noblejas or Pueblo Nuevo.
Brilliant advice thanks mate.

New Zealand Sri Lanka on the saturday, there must be somwehere in Marid to watch.
Will be in Madrid Thursday; England v South Africa. Should be a good game.
To be honest though, I am not going to spend my day in Madrid when it is 30 degrees in a bar. Hopefully can catch it in the evening.

Hi all, I have return flights Gatwick - Madrid available for £300 (includes flight cost and to change the name) if anyone wants them? Unfortunately I can no longer go :(
Outbound flight is 8pm on Thursday 30th May
Inbound leaves at 8am on Sunday 2nd June
Let me know if you’re interested.
Jenny

That's actually a good price.... What's the catch???

Just read the article. So they reckon all Real and Atletico fans want Liverpool to win. Personally think that is a load of bollocks. Not sure they'd be overly fussed either way but think the majority would back the underdog which is supposedly us.

Apart from a handfull of these red-madrid twats, can anyone honsestly seeing RM fans getting behind Liverpool after being such bad losers last year?

Found this on one of my daily Googling rounds for Madrid information: Triskel Tavern is the home
Apart from a handfull of these red-madrid twats, can anyone honsestly seeing RM fans getting behind Liverpool after being such bad losers last year?
Madrid teams like us don't have second teams. They won't give a fuck as long as you are handing over the folding. 'Spurs all the way... Thatll be €50'

My coach times have been changed and I'll now be arriving in Madrid at 5:30 am on the saturday. Thats a long time to be drinking so I'll need to find something to do.
I've been in that boat a couple of times. If I were you I would go to the Retiro park and enjoy it while it's quiet while waiting for coffee shops etc to open and the city to wake up

I've been in that boat a couple of times. If I were you I would go to the Retiro park and enjoy it while it's quiet while waiting for coffee shops etc to open and the city to wake up
That sounds so romantic

giphy.gif

How many of you are actually going to risk the trip out to the stadium to get a ticket from the touts? When the UCL final was in Cardiff a few years ago there seemed to very minimal ticket touts near the ground and hundreds of fans walking round after tickets

My mate is flying to Benidorm via Copenhagen then hiring a car to get to Madrid!!
I just hope the team put in that much effort?

Back
Top Bottom