Where are you watching the final?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dumb American here. I decided to fly across the Atlantic for the first time to watch this in London. Best pubs to aim for to watch?
Pub older than spurs itself you'll hear the roar of the crowd a famous Tottenham pub that was rescued from property devolpers by crowd funding and tottenham themselves.

The Antwerp Arms
168-170 Church Rd, Tottenham, London N17 8AS
020 8216 9289

So do we think this will happen?

Any tickets remaining following the above sales windows will be made available for Season Ticket Holders and Members to purchase for non-members as part of a Guest Sale window where they will be issued with an e-ticket via email that must be printed at home. Further details shall follow should we open a Guest Sale window.

I've been waiting it out because I need to buy for a group. Unlikely?

So do we think this will happen?

Any tickets remaining following the above sales windows will be made available for Season Ticket Holders and Members to purchase for non-members as part of a Guest Sale window where they will be issued with an e-ticket via email that must be printed at home. Further details shall follow should we open a Guest Sale window.

I've been waiting it out because I need to buy for a group. Unlikely?
Reckon from tomorrow they will do the guest sale window and open up the away section if necessary, it’s basically a licence for levy to print money so no way he turns anyone away unless we reach capacity

I have just been considering whether or not to go to the ground for the final. Still umming and arring whether my first stadium visit should be to see live football or not. I know it would be an amazing day out and great atmosphere. And if we win? .....

Sorry if this has already been covered, i have searched back a few pages and couldn't find an answer.

Just been looking at the tickets through the official Tottenham site. It says tickets for the screening will not go on general sale. Is this likely to change, do we know?

Also says tickets will only be sold to members in the last round of sales. I just looked into becoming a member but it says membership applications are closed for the 18/19 season and that i can only register interest for the forthcoming season.

So as a non member i cannot register at this time so therefore will not be able to buy tickets?

Back
Top Bottom