New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd also add, when the hell did Spurs become a Swedish team? What's with all the yellow?

:roseunsure::deledoubt:

DVWlon7XkAA78Iw

And if you know your history.................
26315A7F00000578-0-image-a-60_1425156941101.jpg

Look at those hats!

CeWEIfVWIAEBOtl

Last edited:
Fixed that for you
D7-Ks-Mlp-Ww-AAR40-T-jpg-large.jpg
They don't have gold badges for winning the Champions League, do they? My understanding was that it was for those that won FIFA Competitions, i.e. the World Cup and the Club World Cup.

We'll have to wait until at least December for one of those, although it looks like it might now be a summer tournament every 4 years, so could be even longer!

DVWlon7XkAA78Iw

And if you know your history.................
26315A7F00000578-0-image-a-60_1425156941101.jpg

Look at those hats!

CeWEIfVWIAEBOtl
I was really having a laugh at the person who tweeted that. They have the Swedish flag in their profile pic on Twitter.

I know we had some yellow kits, but much prefer the lilywhite and navy blue

final thought, the guy in the blue/white face paint looks like someone slid the right (blue) side of his face up about an inch. Creepy.

Notice how all the ones without red look better?
Amazing concept that one....

“NEVER RED EXCEPT ON THE KIT”

:dembele:

Agreed.

Give me any of the Holsten-sponsored kits. For various reasons, the rest are shambles compared to those. Gonna take someone very, very special to replace the mid-90s worn by Klinsmann as my fav.

Back
Top Bottom