New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

54798912_639653613156354_5251756438975414272_n.jpg
Looking forward to the one for the NLD where it just says FUCK OFF in navy and white.
Looking forward to the United one that says "thank you for travelling from Hertfordshire".
:dembelelol:

Oh deary me...

Went to Twitter looking for the C O P E from the shittier fanbases - and they didn't disappoint.
:levylol:

Looking for responses to Ian Abrahams (by the way, of course he would post a picture of himself with the stadium behind him out of focus. Classic 'Moose'.)

Actual fucking LOL. Inject the pure 'coping' into my veins.

Next up, looking at the replies to this:

C O P E

PalatableFixedBoto-size_restricted.gif

Went to Twitter looking for the C O P E from the shittier fanbases - and they didn't disappoint.
:levylol:

Looking for responses to Ian Abrahams (by the way, of course he would post a picture of himself with the stadium behind him out of focus. Classic 'Moose'.)

Actual fucking LOL. Inject the pure 'coping' into my veins.

Next up, looking at the replies to this:

C O P E

PalatableFixedBoto-size_restricted.gif

What's "cope" when it's at home then?

What's "cope" when it's at home then?
Basically, they are upset/jealous as fuck and are lashing out/pretending everything is fine.

Current Woolwich fans' tactics (that I have seen):
  • Yeah, well it's open LATE, so...
  • It's newer and cost more than the Emirates, so of course it's better.
  • Where's the trophy?
  • *something something* DVD *something something*
  • Emirates is better though.
  • *uploads specific angle that makes the Emirates and NWHL look even slightly comparable* "Lol, see, they copied us".
To sum it up with one image:

2f7.jpg

Basically, they are upset/jealous as fuck and are lashing out/pretending everything is fine.

Current Woolwich fans' tactics (that I have seen):
  • Yeah, well it's open LATE, so...
  • It's newer and cost more than the Emirates, so of course it's better.
  • Where's the trophy?
  • *something something* DVD *something something*
  • Emirates is better though.
  • *uploads specific angle that makes the Emirates and NWHL look even slightly comparable* "Lol, see, they copied us".
To sum it up with one image:

2f7.jpg

You forgot “It looks like a toilet bowl!”

Well if we “copied” them, doesn’t that make their ground look like a toilet bowl as well?

I mean, we all know there is enough shit inside of it on a regular basis at Woolwich to definitely class it as a toilet bowl.

Back
Top Bottom