Spurs Youth 2018/19

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 3-2 loss to Portsmouth, League 1 leaders is still a credible result for a very young u23 team (young due to injuries to some senior players plus international call ups)

Well done lads

2nd in the group means Spurs progress for the first time to the knock out stages of this trophy - more excellent experience for the youngsters to play against mens teams

Great achievement for the lads!

It seems normally that if the U21 team is drawn at home in the knockouts they play at the senior sides stadium. WIll be interesting to see what we do if so - I imagine we'll try and get dispensation to move it to Stevenage or something rather than rent out Wembley!

Great achievement for the lads!

It seems normally that if the U21 team is drawn at home in the knockouts they play at the senior sides stadium. WIll be interesting to see what we do if so - I imagine we'll try and get dispensation to move it to Stevenage or something rather than rent out Wembley!
At some stage we'll be having a test match at the new WHL? If we're aiming to be ready for Manure in Jan, might they use the next round for the test/dry run?

At some stage we'll be having a test match at the new WHL? If we're aiming to be ready for Manure in Jan, might they use the next round for the test/dry run?
I think this is probably too soon. The club have told us the next update will be in early December - even in an optimistic case where that's the 1st and they do test events with two weeks notice that's the 15th of December, and the next round is due to be played December 4th/5th. Even if we could ask for our game to be postponed until the 18th/19th, that slot is used for FA Cup Second Round Replays, so it'd only work if we draw somebody at home who's already lost in the frist round and the EFL then went out of their way to do us a favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom