Spurs vs Inter @ Giuseppe Meazza|| Tue 16:55 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dang these Italian teams fuck me off so much. Waste time like crazy when they're winning while trying to take everything quick when they're losing. Add in constant moaning and bitching about every call that goes their way. Same shit with Juve.

Just managed to start watching - good score.

Fuck all we really need is one point from this match anyways.
Potentially having 0 points after the barca match with Inter and Barca likely on 6 a piece would leave us so far in the hole it'd be near impossible to crawl out.
I want the win though- so glad we are up after that shit start...

Every time Savage speaks...

1442898124009.gif

Dang these Italian teams fuck me off so much. Waste time like crazy when they're winning while trying to take everything quick when they're losing. Add in constant moaning and bitching about every call that goes their way. Same shit with Juve.

Its the crowd whistling that always drives me crazy.

Back
Top Bottom