How do I ....

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Admin Admin I'd like out too. I don't need some weirdo talking about fucking my "slag" of a dead mother, and making constant references to fucking animals and constantly badgering me. Don't need it, I've got chronic health problems made worse by stress and life's too short.

Admin Admin I'd like out too. I don't need some weirdo talking about fucking my "slag" of a dead mother, and making constant references to fucking animals and constantly badgering me. Don't need it, I've got chronic health problems made worse by stress and life's too short.
Ah mate, that is sad to hear, I'll miss some of your posts.
Hope you recover soon and come back to us.

Tbf the exchange in question is there to see - & it’s just fucking innocuous banter. If ones reaction is such one really shouldn’t be on the internet so the right choice was made

The way it’s concocted above is just pathetic

Tbf the exchange in question is there to see - & it’s just fucking innocuous banter. If ones reaction is such one really shouldn’t be on the internet so the right choice was made

The way it’s concocted above is just pathetic
Probably yes, I was referring to his health issues not the exchanges between him and others.
That being said, we all have different ideas of what is acceptable levels of banter.
If he feels offended, then that's how he feels. I won't knock him for it.

Probably yes, I was referring to his health issues not the exchanges between him and others.
That being said, we all have different ideas of what is acceptable levels of banter.
If he feels offended, then that's how he feels. I won't knock him for it.
Yeah. Well. Sorry if I sound like a prick but I’ll take the health issues with a pinch of salt given the absurd recounting of what we can see. Classic play out of the victim handbook.

Anyway. I should just shut up I know but this victim shit really gets my goat. People have real problems and someone wants to react like that to what was essentially a ‘your mom’ gag, which 7 year olds can handle

Yeah. Well. Sorry if I sound like a prick but I’ll take the health issues with a pinch of salt given the absurd recounting of what we can see. Classic play out of the victim handbook.

Anyway. I should just shut up I know but this victim shit really gets my goat. People have real problems and someone wants to react like that to what was essentially a ‘your mom’ gag, which 7 year olds can handle
Yeah, that's a fair point actually,
Some people on here post a shit load of negative stuff, and when they get called on it, they go into victim mode.

get through one night without you

If I had to live without you

What kinda life would that be

Oh I need you in my arms, need you to hold

You are my world, my heart, my soul

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away

Everything good in my life

And tell me now

How do I live without you?

I want to know

How do I breathe without you?

If you ever go

How do I ever, ever survive

How do I, how do I, oh how do I live

Without you

There would be no sun in my sky

There would be no love in my life

There'd be no world left for me

And I, baby, I don't know what I would do

I'd be lost if I lost you

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away

Everything real in my life

And tell me now

How do I live without you

I want to know

How do I breathe without you

If you ever go

Please tell me baby how do I go on

If you ever leave

Baby you would take away everything

Need you with me

Baby don't you know that you are

Everything good in my life

And tell me now

How do I live without you

I want to know

How do I breathe without you

If you ever go

How do I live without you, baby?

How do I embed a tweet in this forum?

Click the arrow on the tweet, click "copy link to tweet" then paste here. Auto-embeds into this forum.

Twitter.jpg

Hi guys. Everton fan in peace here. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my bro is a Spurs fan, and his birthday is coming up. He'd like to go to a home game, but it would seem that none of your games will go to General Sale. On the EFC forum I use their is a ticket exchange thread, and I was wondering if you guys have anything similar, or know a reputable site that does?

Thanks in advance,
Phil

Hi guys. Everton fan in peace here. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but my bro is a Spurs fan, and his birthday is coming up. He'd like to go to a home game, but it would seem that none of your games will go to General Sale. On the EFC forum I use their is a ticket exchange thread, and I was wondering if you guys have anything similar, or know a reputable site that does?

Thanks in advance,
Phil

I wouldn’t fancy your chances much but you never know. Newbies in the forum are generally assumed to be away fans trying to get home end tickets or touts.

How do I use boolean phrases in the search tool? And is it possible to search for a string of words that will only return posts with that exact phrase.

For example if I want to search for all posts that contain all the words ....oh I don't know, let's say for example, "Angelina", "Jolie" and "Nude", but in no specific order is that possible? Also is it possible to search for "Angelina Jolie Nude" as an exact phrase?

Thanks In Advance

How do I use boolean phrases in the search tool? And is it possible to search for a string of words that will only return posts with that exact phrase.

For example if I want to search for all posts that contain all the words ....oh I don't know, let's say for example, "Angelina", "Jolie" and "Nude", but in no specific order is that possible? Also is it possible to search for "Angelina Jolie Nude" as an exact phrase?

Thanks In Advance
The search isn't great but you can use some operators to make it slightly more accurate. Similar to ones you can use on Google.

If you wrap your search term in " " then it should return exact matches for that search phrase.

You can remove words by sticking - in front of them eg. Angelina Jolie -Nude will return posts mentioning Angelina Jolie but not your one mentioning Nude.

Back
Top Bottom