Forum problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Maybe not so much a problem as a general question. I was wondering if it was possible to add a informative rating along with the post ratings we already have? I know other forums using Xenforo that have it so it is definitely doable.

Just for when you generally find a post informative. I know there have been multiple post I would have liked to have given it to instead of just a general like.

Maybe not so much a problem as a general question. I was wondering if it was possible to add a informative rating along with the post ratings we already have? I know other forums using Xenforo that have it so it is definitely doable.

Just for when you generally find a post informative. I know there have been multiple post I would have liked to have given it to instead of just a general like.
It's certainly possible but I'm not sure if it's worth adding. I think the like/thanks rating covers it.

When I use the app dodgy sites pop up, normally when I first arrive. They won't go away and I have to shut it.

I wouldn't use the app's they're very old and unlikely to be updated. Do you have the same issue when visiting the site in your normal phone browser?

Posting images.

I don’t think it’s forum-specific as I had the same issue on SC after an iPad ‘upgrade’. When I copy the url or image and try to paste it in the ‘image’ tab it just comes up blank.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there another way to upload pictures?

Posting images.

I don’t think it’s forum-specific as I had the same issue on SC after an iPad ‘upgrade’. When I copy the url or image and try to paste it in the ‘image’ tab it just comes up blank.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there another way to upload pictures?
The image already needs to be uploaded to the internet somewhere, we don't allow images to be uploaded to this site. So you just need the link to the image and then to place it inside the img tags...

Code:
[img]link here[/img]

Admin Admin , think I just got a notification that was actually meant for that Liverpool sympathising cunt Maynard. I had a notification, saw that I had been quoted in the lolerpool thread, clicked on it and it directed me to the most recent post which was the person who had supposedly quoted me, but they had quoted Maynard.

I did consider the possibility that I was Maynard, but I'm fairly sure that isn't the truth. Anyway, hopefully it's a glitch with your site and not another one in my head.

I'm seeing a lot of broken image icons on the site when people post images and GIFs. Other members are seeing them fine so it's obviously something to do with my settings. I'm using the app on my android device and googling for a solution hasn't turned up much help. North American server if that makes any difference.

Any ideas? Would really appreciate some pointers for a fix.

Back
Top Bottom