Vincent Janssen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, he's not fat or overweight. He's a professional athlete that plays a sport that is primarily running/sprinting and trains or plays probably 6/7 days of the week. It takes considerable effort to intentionally put on fat with that level of activity. It doesn't just happen.

He just doesn't have a sprinters body.
Coming from a family of hockey players I say from experience that Janssen suffers from hockey body. Just lacking hockey ass

Also: Ass. I used to play at an indoor place that also held roller hockey games. Worst smelling group of men outside an active warzone, I swear.
I used to dread going into our washing room back home whenever my brothers brought home their hockey trunks. Not only does it smell awful but it sticks to other clothing and skin as well

Also: Ass. I used to play at an indoor place that also held roller hockey games. Worst smelling group of men outside an active warzone, I swear.
I can confirm this. Used to be in charge of a roller hockey league and had friends that played ice hockey. I didn't know the human body can smell that bad after physical activity.

Stepping in for Harry Kane is a very unwelcoming task. Far better to go out, start scoring again then see how you fee about the fight.
Despite being an absolute God send for us Harry is also a wee bit of a problem as far as covering him goes.

I just wish he took the opportunity of a loan at a PL club, reckon with a decent run and a bit of time would have started scoring for fun in the PL as well.....
just a shame we couldn't afford him that time and although he is scoring in turkey it ain't the PL.....

I just wish he took the opportunity of a loan at a PL club, reckon with a decent run and a bit of time would have started scoring for fun in the PL as well.....
just a shame we couldn't afford him that time and although he is scoring in turkey it ain't the PL.....

If anything it’s a confidence building exercise, go to shit league score tons of goals come back ready to challenge for a spot.

Back
Top Bottom