New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a job having to break out all those piles
Yep, and they are having to go deep for the ones at the bottom. I am guessing it is for the bottom right section of the image below (South-West corner). This is a level below the South stand which has no basement.
new_tottenham_stadium23.jpg

Boring as fuck, but hey ho.............

CAn't watch it with sound as I'm meant to be working, but can anyone tell me what the involvement of 'Hewlett Packard Enterprise' is? Is this a clue of the stadium sponsor? That logo, or more importantly the colour of the logo, would look much better than AIA on the shirt*

* yeah, I know AIA signed a 5 year deal and we're stuck with them for the foreseeable but a man can dream

CAn't watch it with sound as I'm meant to be working, but can anyone tell me what the involvement of 'Hewlett Packard Enterprise' is? Is this a clue of the stadium sponsor? That logo, or more importantly the colour of the logo, would look much better than AIA on the shirt*

* yeah, I know AIA signed a 5 year deal and we're stuck with them for the foreseeable but a man can dream
Think they're doing the networking/IT in the stadium.

Trigger warning: Lots of red
It is going to be an incredible stadium
We basically have a better and far more unique version of this.......

maxresdefault_live.jpg

Trigger warning: Lots of red
It is going to be an incredible stadium
We basically have a better and far more unique version of this.......

maxresdefault_live.jpg

The San Mames is a great stadium, albeit I have not visited every new stadium built in the last 25 years, but the closeness of the stands and angle of seats means you feel close to the action. However I hope we do not get the roof issues they had, until recently when it rained the lower tiers got soaked!!! Think they have extended the roof area now to sort this.

And it could be worse, the new atleti stadium looks just like another corporate bowl, yes it has a sloping, fancy roof but inside it's simply boring and still doubts it will be finished for the new season. It's also located miles out of the city, makes me think how great it is we are remaining at WHL.

Back
Top Bottom