New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The united 3rd kit is a bit shit imo.

Fuck knows what it's supposed to be.

manchester-united-3rd-kit-for-2017-2018.jpg

Looks like 3 scaffolders on their lunch break
Hmm...well the last grey kit they had was a big success I guess

The united 3rd kit is a bit shit imo.

Fuck knows what it's supposed to be.

manchester-united-3rd-kit-for-2017-2018.jpg

Looks like 3 scaffolders on their lunch break
Fuck me, I thought it looked pretty decent (as the grey collar/sleeves appear to match the edge of the Chevrolet logo in the flesh)... but then I scrolled down.
:lamelashock:

I suppose the equivalent for us would be a silouette of Bill Nic with the gates: but while that would be better simply because it's more symmetrical, I still don't think it would work.

Saw a lad wearing the Roma away kit for next season, looked very cool without a sponsor on it.

My mate had a 2010-11 shirt without "Autonomy" on it, so it is possible to get them (or was). One like that for this year's kit would look good. Any ideas where?

as-roma-uit-16-17-slider.jpg
I had the Puma champions league season home shirt, and currently have the echoes of glory yellow shirt without sponsors. Got them both in store at sports direct. I think they are factory rejects where they dont get finished cos of the flaw. I think sports direct must buy job lots of them.

I had the Puma champions league season home shirt, and currently have the echoes of glory yellow shirt without sponsors. Got them both in store at sports direct. I think they are factory rejects where they dont get finished cos of the flaw. I think sports direct must buy job lots of them.
Seems like the sorta thing Mike Ashley would do.

Back
Top Bottom