Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:avbshock:
Welcome to 2017, you absolute weapon
Jack-Nicholson-lol.gif

I get being a Lamela fan. I am very much one. How that could possibly then mean hating on Son is beyond me. They're both really fun footballers, both play for Spurs, and both come from countries that love to grill meat (seriously, have you seen what Lamela's family has for dinner?). On what planet would you not love them both?

I get being a Lamela fan. I am very much one. How that could possibly then mean hating on Son is beyond me. They're both really fun footballers, both play for Spurs, and both come from countries that love to grill meat (seriously, have you seen what Lamela's family has for dinner?). On what planet would you not love them both?

I wasn't aware that South Koreans loved to grill.

Back
Top Bottom