Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

True, but like to think any pro-footballer could score from 3 yards out. We need all 11 players to be on their A game when we face Woolwich and Chavs is the point I'm making. We will not win if we are carrying two players in those games.
And yet so few do
But I do agree with what your saying

On or off around the 60-65th minute against Bournemouth would be my guess - needs to get a little action under his belt before the Chelsea semi. He would likely need to start training with the team next week for this to be accurate.

On or off around the 60-65th minute against Bournemouth would be my guess - needs to get a little action under his belt before the Chelsea semi. He would likely need to start training with the team next week for this to be accurate.

...I'm suspecting it will be 'ON' around the 65th minute.... as that will give him 64 minutes ADDITIONAL recovery time!

I know Levy is doing all he can to get us big over in the States but putting Harry Kane on the 10 dollar bill?

17553901_1506878836052820_8766396018173296632_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom