The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Go play with traffic cyber thug.
Will you stop accusing everyone who disagrees with you, of being an Internet thug? Your comments posted on here are never illuminating, and nearly always biased and uninformed. You lack basic football knowledge, and are unduly sensitive to criticism. Perhaps you should go out into the world - maybe look at the league table once in a while, and stop coming over as so precious on here? You're never going to be regarded as a football sage - in fact the more you post, the more the opposite will become apparent.

On reflection this morning....Sick as a fukcing parrot !

I feel as though we have been mugged by some street urchin.

I must learn that, he who expects nothing, shall never be disappointed.

For the record, we will win the league (this is the first time I have committed to this statement. Losing is all part of the master plan. Going top with ten games to go is too early. Bring it on.

Bilic outsmarted Poch - that's about it, it happens

Luckily - all our rivals dropped poitns as well so nothing but 3 points on Saturday

COYS

Watched the match against and jeez we really didn't play well at all. It was clear spammers wanted it more and deserved the win but I'm not too downhearted due to everyone else dropping points. I would hope Mousa is back for saturday and gooner scum being without Cech and Koscielny should help.

Back
Top Bottom