The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Soccer Saturday pundits tip West Ham to dent in Tottenham title hopes

What a bunch of cunts. I don't disagree that this could possibly be the hardest test we have to face in the league (although with the Dippers, United and Chelsea as well as Woolwich that's debatable) but I cannot believe that despite the progress we have made this season these "experts" are still dismissing us. We win today - and that's a big test - we will go top. It's good in many ways because the derisory comments and constant overlooking is putting tremendous pressure on Leicester whilst we snap at their heels waiting to pick up the pieces, but you do wonder when the team will get the respect that it deserves.

I can't help thinking that if we do actually do the deed this season, our achievement will simply be dismissed because of the poor competition.

Still, I think that despite the quality that the spammers have, we may be a little too good for them. COYS!
To be fair it's only Merson and Nicholas...

Is this what it's going to be like until the end of the season? I can't contain myself. If we do come close to winning the title, I'm not sure I'll still be alive to see it.
I know mate. Im not saying im expecting us to win the title. Hell even if we come 3rd-4th I will still be super proud and happy with my spurs. I'm just insanely excited and cant contain myself. During the summer I was arguing with my mate (LIV fan) about how amazing I will feel if we finish above Manure and Liverpool. And now here I am with my mate eating his humble pie :)

Whats the app you have to install mate? I just downloaded the software.

Like I said, I don't use it because my architecture is old, so I just asked my mate the expert and he said:

you need to install an add-on called Robocop ..saying that it went down on Saturday and I couldn't get it it to work ( nor could any of my friends) .... there is another addon called Sports devil though , you'll install it in a similar way (install both as I'm sure they will fix robocop)

More heroin

Is this enough?
dbd07e5ab91cdc6b81d15d3d4a412646.jpg

:pochfacepalm: christ why is time going so slowly

Good call Arty. Bilic fits West Ham like Simeone fits Atletico Madrid. They will stay competitive, possibly get better and better, with him in charge. It might be motivation over tactics, as the sense is with Simeone, but damn how fruitful is that motivation.

Most of us are surprised at Pochettino's effect on Spurs and that's about the change in culture whereas Simeone and Bilic are galvinising their clubs without changing the culture. What does this mean? Dunno, it makes us fearful of Pochettino leaving us because we like this feeling, we don't want to revert to dashing, devil-may-care losers.

Back
Top Bottom