The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Lloris, Trippier, Toby, Wimmer, Davies, Dier, Mason, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Alli has a slight knock and wouldn't mind keeping him fresh for the scum - could be used as an emergency sub if needed late on.
Full-backs rotated for freshness once again and I have full faith in these two to come in and do the job.
Chadli deserves the start ahead of Son and the rest picks itself.

Nervous right now but I know as soon as it kicks off and we start dominating possession against this muggy outfit, all order will be restored.

A victory and in his honour a name day. ST SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy day.
tumblr_no3vay3fEC1qa91iwo1_500.gif

Top work my good Man..

If this was Football Manager i'd probably not play Dier. He is so important for a game like Saturday. I wonder if total yellows are even a consideration the real world? He probably needs a rest too, to be fair. Maybe our midfield could end up looking bit weird on Wednesday.

If this was Football Manager i'd probably not play Dier. He is so important for a game like Saturday. I wonder if total yellows are even a consideration the real world? He probably needs a rest too, to be fair. Maybe our midfield could end up looking bit weird on Wednesday.
I hope we play him in both. The spammers will be up for it, and we need to make Payet silent. Then they will struggle. If we're 2-0 up at Half time we can sub him with Mason.
Everyone of ours will be up for NLD, and will make 100% effort even if they are tired or not. Yes we risk injuries, but
resting players can we wait for till' West Brom and Bournemouth.

It's more the yellows thing. It's got to play on the player's mind too - one misplaced foot or a shit ref (in Alli's case) and that's it, you don't play in the "biggest North London Derby of all time". I suspect they'd both be fine, but fuck knows. Both of these games are going to be pretty tasty too. Would be great if Bentaleb stepped in and played a blinder.

we can't entirely discount the 'cup final factor' for the hamsters on this one. everybody knows their shitty little players save themselves for this fixture, how on earth does one account for the fact they're usually so crap the rest of the season.

They are gutted that we have the o/s and would like nothing better than to burst our bubble
Hahahaha, I never thought they were this deluded. Do they really think that we want that converted shit stadium with 12 running tracks with poor views and no atmosphere instead of our beautiful new Lane with the most rocking stand in whole of England?
Levy was angry because Brady shagged her way into tax-payers money, and wanted to use the OS property as a poker card to deal with Haringey. Spurs never wanted that shit ground which will be a sad estate when that neo-nazi lot moves in. In fact, he wanted to tear it down. Delusion to a new level.

Back
Top Bottom