The Mighty Spurs vs Karren Brady's Bunch (of twats) (AWAY) 19:45 - 02/03/16

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We're playing a football match on Wednesday against West Ham.

The kick off is at 19:45.

It should last about 90 minutes.

Hopefully we'll see more of this:

Dejected_west_ham_6_575810a.jpg

Have a good week everyone. Stay safe, work hard and enjoy the football.

Love you all lots and lots xoxoxo

What a week. I know it's earlier in the season, but feels like that time we had the scum and chavs at home building up to City away, to get into the CL

This will be the week champions were made

:bmj:

i feel pretty sure that this match will be our toughest of the season. It's the last EVER game at Upton Park and West Ham will be throwing everything at us. The crowd may well be the most aggressive that our players will play in over their entire career as well. "Big game" doesn't come close to defining this one.

We will learn a lot about our players in the next 7 days... (well, 6 days now!! ...but you know what I mean)

I know every single Spurs player that plays in these games will give absolutely everything they have in the next two games. Can they handle two teams who would do anything to end our season? I believe they can.

I really fucking hate West Ham and their racist, anti-sematic fans.

I so wish, I had got a ticket a ticket to this match, as I know the atmosphere will be absolutely incredible and our support will be out of this world. As my mate SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy would say, we are so much better than this tin-pot outfit and we can beat them again.

1-3 Spurs

COYS!!!!

Last edited:
i feel pretty sure that this match will be our toughest of the season. It's the last EVER game at Upton Park and West Ham will be throwing everything at us. The crowd may well be the most aggressive that our players will play in over their entire career as well. "Big game" doesn't come close to defining this one.
If only the season ended on Wednesday!!

I think they'll (West Ham fans) be on 'Lasagne-gate' levels of aggression... make no mistake, the level of pressure will be immense... as it was in 2006, every one of them will be happy to see every one of our players drop dead on the pitch if it means us not winning!

I really fucking hate West Ham and their racist, anti-sematic fans.

I so wish, I had got a ticket a ticket to this match, as I know the atmosphere will be absolutely incredible and our support will be out of this world. As my mate SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy would say, we are so much better than this tin-pot outfit and we can beat them again.

1-3 Spurs

COYS!!!!
And the irony is that their chairman is Jewish.

The average West Ham fan is a moron. There are nice ones too of course; I work with a couple who are top blokes but even they admit that they're embarrassed by the state of some of their fans. Apparently there's one guy who's a regular at their pub who has a tattoo of 'Death too Jews' on his chest (yes, he managed to misspell 'to') and on his back he has a big tattoo of Jesus with a halo (the king of the Jews).

He sounds like a real light bulb.

Might well play into our hands. Our boys are composed and strong, while Alli has the ability to get under any player's skin.

Lots of free kicks for us, and cards against them will do us just fine.

This game fills me with greater nerves than Woolwich.

It'll be a cauldron there on Wednesday we just have to hope we get the same week night result there as last time.

This is a tricky mid week fixture west ham will have had a days extra rest while we would have now played Thursday, Sunday and wednesday. This is 3 games in 7 days. Barely two days rest between each game.The lads did look a bit tired today but we still pressed on strong towards tne end. The interesting issue here is whether we will rotate a few

Massive, massive, massive game. This is probably one of the biggest weeks we've had in a long while. It's a week where we'll find out what this young squad is made of.

At the Lane the Spammers looked awful, we were on point. It'll be a lot different this time. Payet is their talisman, everything goes through him so we need to make sure he's kept quiet. Dier needs to be at his best to make sure he's not given too much of the ball.

At the back they're poor though, always prone to a mistake. Kane, Eriksen, Alli and co need to get at them early.

As for our defence, they've been consistent all season and shown why we have the best defence.. More of the same please.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose, Dier, Mason, Son, Alli, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Back
Top Bottom