Congratulations on the crusade...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

..against modern football.

Drafted something very similar when I originally signed up to the forum on 6/1/2016 but my battery died and I never got round to posting it.

As a lifelong City fan I've had to witness my club compromise it's dignity and identity in exchange for the indulgences of a tyrannical Arab's inherited wealth, and the use of

Alright Mate,
Whats the feeling up there among the old school supporters?
I know a fair few old school Chelsea,and initially they loved the trophies. Now most be moan the fact that their club has been taken from them. Is it similar with you lot?
Cheers

Thefuck can you possibly mean by that?

If 'modern football' is defined by that 'trophies are bought' and 'whoever has the most money should win', then I guess us and Leicester may seem like we are crusading against it.

If it is about professionalism, athletisism, ability to handle the ball in all sections of the pitch, and scoring all kinds of brilliant goals, I think we're spearheading modern football in England rather than crusading against it.

Oh, and...

Fuck off you boring, troll cunt!

o7x1oEZ.gif

Crusade is not the most appropriate word to use being a Man City fan is it?
Man City, Chavs and PSG are what is wrong with 'modern football'.
Coming from someone affiliated with a club with basically is a vehicle for Abu Dhabi to push their public mage whist they deny basic human rights. Man City is Abu Dhabi PA in the UK, just as NYCFC are in the US and Melbourne in Aus.
How many clubs have all their main sponsors paying well over the odds by companies that are all owned/affiliated with the owner and his despot family. Man City could not function otherwise. You have sold your soul to Abu Dhabi for some trophies and are not man enough to accept defeat. What about Jon Moss? what bout all the other stuff you got away with and penalties/sending offs that were not correct in your favour against us,
Grow some bollocks.
How many times did Man City beat Spurs in the PL before the ££ kicked in anyway? You'd think you'd be used to it if you have been a City fan for anything longer than 6 years.

Crusade is not the most appropriate word to use being a Man City fan is it?
Man City, Chavs and PSG are what is wrong with 'modern football'.
Coming from someone affiliated with a club with basically is a vehicle for Abu Dhabi to push their public mage whist they deny basic human rights. Man City is Abu Dhabi PA in the UK, just as NYCFC are in the US and Melbourne in Aus.
How many clubs have all their main sponsors paying well over the odds by companies that are all owned/affiliated with the owner and his despot family. Man City could not function otherwise. You have sold your soul to Abu Dhabi for some trophies and are not man enough to accept defeat. What about Jon Moss? what bout all the other stuff you got away with and penalties/sending offs that were not correct in your favour against us,
Grow some bollocks.
How many times did Man City beat Spurs in the PL before the ££ kicked in anyway? You'd think you'd be used to it if you have been a City fan for anything longer than 6 years.
It's difficult. The Russian on the Broadway is a mate of Putin. So are a lot of other Russians in the game. Then there's the previous owner of City. What of the corruption in the English game by English people?

I don't approve of the human rights record of the likes of Abu Dhabi, but on balance they're one of the more "progressive" countries in the Middle East in terms of global relations. It's difficult to look down on them when you consider the hundreds of thousands of Brits going out to the UAE every year to pay money into their coffers and enjoy what they offer (and admittedly I am one).

It's difficult. The Russian on the Broadway is a mate of Putin. So are a lot of other Russians in the game. Then there's the previous owner of City. What of the corruption in the English game by English people?

I don't approve of the human rights record of the likes of Abu Dhabi, but on balance they're one of the more "progressive" countries in the Middle East in terms of global relations. It's difficult to look down on them when you consider the hundreds of thousands of Brits going out to the UAE every year to pay money into their coffers and enjoy what they offer (and admittedly I am one).
Blatant...

Back
Top Bottom