Capital One Cup; Home to Woolwich..

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're fucking kidding right, so it's ok to know we're short and play the martyr, abuse people who are angry and frustrated about it as if you're some kind of better supporter for being apathetic to incompetence and the inevitable suffering of the likes of Wednesday's shit that we put up with? Seems to me there's a complete double standard - as soon as we scrape a shitty 1-0 there are plenty of 'where are the moaners now?' taunts plastered all over the place but, when we're hurt and embarrassed by those cunts up the road it's not ok to vent about the flaws that we all knew were there and Poch in particular for this one.

I hardly think Spurs fans are spoilt, including those that think Poch is average at best and the squad is similar, imbalanced and going to struggle aplenty at times this season. Even Poch doesn't seemed to have learned from last season yet given the fatigue we suffered and what games were 'right' to rotate in a certain way. He's been wrong more times than not in my opinion, substitutions anybody? They've been successful about 3 times in his tenure.

I think there will be as much luck involved in any success as there is in any failure but, injuries and a congested fixture list are part and parcel of any season and nothing new to us yet, after 6weeks we have issues with both already.

No I'm not kidding.. Do you not think that we can see where we failed in the transfer window? Do you not think that we can see where we failed Wednesday night?
The difference is we don't come on here after every defeat telling everybody " I told you so"
And throwing multiple toys out of our prams.
If Spurs lose I'm gutted but the first thing I do is look forward to the next home game where I know that I will have a great day out..I don't bitch about it and pretend I'm the only one who knew where we failed.

You're fucking kidding right, so it's ok to know we're short and play the martyr, abuse people who are angry and frustrated about it as if you're some kind of better supporter for being apathetic to incompetence and the inevitable suffering of the likes of Wednesday's shit that we put up with? Seems to me there's a complete double standard - as soon as we scrape a shitty 1-0 there are plenty of 'where are the moaners now?' taunts plastered all over the place but, when we're hurt and embarrassed by those cunts up the road it's not ok to vent about the flaws that we all knew were there and Poch in particular for this one.

I hardly think Spurs fans are spoilt, including those that think Poch is average at best and the squad is similar, imbalanced and going to struggle aplenty at times this season. Even Poch doesn't seemed to have learned from last season yet given the fatigue we suffered and what games were 'right' to rotate in a certain way. He's been wrong more times than not in my opinion, substitutions anybody? They've been successful about 3 times in his tenure.

I think there will be as much luck involved in any success as there is in any failure but, injuries and a congested fixture list are part and parcel of any season and nothing new to us yet, after 6weeks we have issues with both already.

They "dont care" about being wrong so much that they are now pretending they agreed all along with those who had a point. Haha

Fucking laughs galore

Yeah, but this is Spurs, there's always a fuck up around the corner....and out they'll come like a bad smell...

Unfortunately true.. But did you know that yourself or did or one of the suicide brothers tell you that?
After all they are the only ones who picked up on the fact that we under performed in the transfer window..

They "dont care" about being wrong so much that they are now pretending they agreed all along with those who had a point. Haha

Fucking laughs galore
Some people care more about Spurs than being right or wrong on a forum. Others gleefully seize upon the misfortunes of the club to point out how clever they are feeling in an Internet point scoring exercise. Yeah. Fucking laughs galore Sammy. The worse the club does, the louder you'll be laughing?

It's a fine line, balancing the priorities of the various competitions and picking a team from the squad that the manager feels can do a job. Now I have to admit I haven't seen the whole match and that I'm going by what appears to be a general consensus that the team that played did a good job - maybe not as a good as the 'first eleven' might have achieved, but made a fair fist of it - and, with a bit more luck could quite conceivably have come a way with a victory. Would I then be reading about the genius of Poch, how he rotated some of the squad players (giving vital rest to our better players before a testing game against Manchester City early on saturday) and still beat the fucking Wanderers? Like I said, it's a fine lineโ€ฆ..
Played well 2nd half and were probably the better team.
But I disagree with you. If we had won with a full strength team, no one would have said, "we should have rested players, we might still have won". And if we had won with a weakened team, I very much doubt any self-respecting yid would be praising Poch for having rested players against that lot. This is the scum, FFS.

Some people care more about Spurs than being right or wrong on a forum. Others gleefully seize upon the misfortunes of the club to point out how clever they are feeling in an Internet point scoring exercise. Yeah. Fucking laughs galore Sammy. The worse the club does, the louder you'll be laughing?

Yet...

You seemed quite upbeat on Sunday

After a very good performance. The result was a bonus....we could have lost yet Id have seen more progress in our play than the abysmal Sunderland win. You refuse to acknowledge that.

You try to claim I am happy that the club loses so I am right.....but your quote above goes a very long way in contradicting that (not the first time)

20 odd posts about not caring about being wrong and right.....from someone who is lying to themselves about another posters "agenda".........in order to appear "right" on the internet.

You admit I was upbeat after Palace. Then claim Im celebrating our failures.

I never did a day in law school, but I would still fucking destroy you in court at your own game. Fucking embarrassed for you to be honest, and worried for your clients.

Yet...

After a very good performance. The result was a bonus....we could have lost yet Id have seen more progress in our play than the abysmal Sunderland win. You refuse to acknowledge that.

You try to claim I am happy that the club loses so I am right.....but your quote above goes a very long way in contradicting that (not the first time)

20 odd posts about not caring about being wrong and right.....from someone who is lying to themselves about another posters "agenda".........in order to appear "right" on the internet.

You admit I was upbeat after Palace. Then claim Im celebrating our failures.

I never did a day in law school, but I would still fucking destroy you in court at your own game. Fucking embarrassed for you to be honest, and worried for your clients.
Of course you would.
:pocheyes:
I said you "seemed" quite upbeat. I didn't admit you were. Do you understand the difference? It was a pleasant surprise actually rather than your usual withering, repetitive & boring attacks on the club, the players & the manager across every thread. But it didn't take long for normal service to be resumed. If your way of showing support is to gloat at defeats from behind your keyboard so you can "rub their noses in it" then you really are a sad lonely little man.

Of course you would.

Stopped reading.

When you hit a wall, you claim Im lying. Pointless discussion, and for that reason, Im out

Dragons-Den-2149014.jpg

Back
Top Bottom