Club statement about transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Half decent explanation with a healthy mix of squirming and bullshit thrown in for good measure, at least they have tried to explain themselves somewhat, time to move forward and hope the injury gods are smiling on us

I like Poch mate - I guess we have different opinions, but I won't be drawn on that. :adethumbup:

Well it is a forum after all and I don't hate Poch.

I just don't think he's for us but I will be the first to sing his praises if he proves me wrong!

Because, even though he isn't a player we NEED, he would be a good addition to the squad for the right price.

You really believe that so the club will pull any dick we don't really need over to Spurs. Let's buy players we don't need after all THFC is a charity.

:adelol:

Tomo Tomo It's the most irritating thing about this forum. Bloke makes idiotic comment - another bloke calls him out - 1st bloke runs for the hills and pretends it never happened. But it did. Stand up and defend your point if you believed in it in the first place. Fucking idiots.

Me too, thought it was best for my wellbeing to avoid everything THFC yesterday. Now , let's forget about the transfer window and concentrate on the football - at least until January!

The thing that really worries me is Harry not replicating last seasons goals which were largely responsible for getting us 5th

Chadli is in and out so is Eriksen so where are they going to come from?

We better pray Son & N'die hit the ground running!

Yes they do - it was about whether to go in lowball, or start with a sensible offer. Oh well, it's over now.
Have yo ever made a first offer for a house and they accept.

Fuck it's a horrible fealing. Fuck I should of offered less.

The statement garbage. Offer should of been made at the start of the window. If wba fuck about you move on.

Levy running out of bullets can't put sack the manager in the barrel any more. If this window Proves to substantially hits spurs then levyout will become deafening

Have yo ever made a first offer for a house and they accept.

Fuck it's a horrible fealing. Fuck I should of offered less.

The statement garbage. Offer should of been made at the start of the window. If wba fuck about you move on.

Levy running out of bullets can't put sack the manager in the barrel any more. If this window Proves to substantially hits spurs then levyout will become deafening
For our last house we offered the asking price and we got it - I was happy because we got what we wanted.

Half decent explanation with a healthy mix of squirming and bullshit thrown in for good measure, at least they have tried to explain themselves somewhat, time to move forward and hope the injury gods are smiling on us

Let's hope the injury Gods aren't King, Anderton and Mabutt.

Last edited:
I find it funny how people assume Son and N'Jie can't do a job for us up top despite having never seen them before. That combined with the fact Chadli is a capable number 9 and Dembele can play emergency backup suggests to me our situation isn't actually that bad.

Oh well, I suppose I'll have to endure the embarressment of seeing Levy out banners before people realise Kane isn't our only number 9 and actually we can function as a team with someone who has a bit of different style to lead the line e.g. N'Jie.

I am one of those annoying fucks who always asks for a discount.drives the missus mad be it furniture clothes cars or houses if you don't ask you don't get.
I do on lots of things, but not where we were going to live. We both had season tickets then, and I didn't want her calling me a Levy disciple. Women choose houses anyway - that's fair enough. At the time I was happy with £100 in my wallet, a match ticket and a wrap of cheap speed.

Back
Top Bottom