Summer 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, whats the latest on Adebayor. Is he still here ? If so, will he be integrated back into the squad ? After all, he`d be playing for his next contract wouldn`t he.

Good question, don't know but we are almost certainly going to have to use him at some point, Probably soon as well.

What pisses me off so much is the fact that it not must have been Berahino. Nobody puts in 5 bids in a short space of time if you have a second option. Apart from Levy of course.

If we don't complete a loan deal to bring somebody in as a second striker who will be happy enough to get some games in EL and cup games, this season is going to be ridiculous. All the teams can fully concentrate on defending Kane now.

Jelavic or Mbokani on a loan wouldn't have made me celebrate, but they are certainly decent back-ups.

Relax Poch is happy with the squad!

Deluded twats like the Dane, my mate, are happy with Poch!

What can possibly go wrong?

:letmyselfout:

Am I the only one not bothered about berahino ...njie, chadli, son will cover if needs be ...I'm more annoyed we didn't get a combative midfielder , some steel and experience in the middle I would have preferred we spent £22 m on Kramer or bender or someone of that ilk

Yes but it's the whole square peg round hole, Nije, Chadli and Son are not out and out strikers. Kane has strong hold up play and good natural number 9 instincts. We are asking the others to play in a way they are not used to and that affects the team balance and shape.

Even Ade in some ways might be a help if he covered Kane but I don't know if the bridges are too burned to be called back in emergency.

I'm back!!!
So what did I miss? Have we signed Berahino, yet?

Tw4UT5i.gif

:pochsulk:

nein-what-if-indiana-jones-and-darth-vader-teamed-up-to-kill-hitler-gif-229970.gif

Anyway, whats the latest on Adebayor. Is he still here ? If so, will he be integrated back into the squad ? After all, he`d be playing for his next contract wouldn`t he.
Yes, No, and No.
All that lazy cunt needs to do is sit back and pick up 5 more big ones.
Absolute fuckin disgrace of a human being.

I know not everyone's favourite person but has anyone mentioned JJ etset post on spurs community? Apparently he's said berahino is a done deal. Posted a message like " today is a good day # berahino" .... I don't like this prick JJ but he don't usually post stuff like this

Ah, there's one positive. That clueless fucker JJ outed once again as a fraud. I feel better now.

Darren Bent (Aston Villa): Has spent time on loan at Brighton and Derby this season as his contract has run down. A far cry from when he moved to Villa for £18m. :ap:

Danny Ings (Burnley): Looks destined to move on from Turf Moor when he is out of contract in the summer, with Liverpool in the running to snap him up.:letmyselfout:

Gael Kakuta (Chelsea): The 23-year-old looks set to leave Stamford Bridge after a series of loan deals, having made just six league appearances in his time there. :nawty:

Didier Drogba (Chelsea): Drafted in on a one-year deal last season, Drogba helped Blues become champions and the 37-year-old has yet to decide his future.

Shola Ameobi (C Palace): The pacy former Newcastle man joined Palace on a short-term deal and financial pressure looks likely to push him towards exit. :letmyselfout:

Jerome Thomas (C Palace): Has found it difficult to force his way into team with Wilfried Zaha and Yannick Bolasie in front of him and will be released. :letmyselfout:

Owen Garvan (C Palace): A forgotten man at Palace with spells on loan at Millwall and Bolton, the 27-year-old Irishman will be a free agent in the summer.
:dude:

Yannick Sagbo (Hull City): Has been seen to good effect up front in the Tigers’ relegation fight, but has yet to open talks on a new deal at the KC Stadium.
:dwi:

James Wilson (Man Utd): The talented front man is still in talks with United about a new deal and, if he does sign, will be allowed to go out on loan it seems. :letmyselfout:

Jonathan Walters (Stoke): Reliable front man who has played a big role in Stoke’s good season, but the Irishman is still to open talks on a new deal.

Peter Odemwingie (Stoke): Joined the Potters from Cardiff, but the Nigerian international suffered a serious knee injury and played just three times last season.

Carlton Cole (West Ham): The former England striker looked on his way out of Upton Park in January, but will be seeking pastures new in June.
:dude:

Bobby Zamora (QPR): The striker has battled through injuries to try and keep Rangers in the Premier League, but the 34-year-old will be a free agent.

:smesh:

I sympathise with Adebayor about his personal life issues, but as a footballer he epithomises everything wrong with modern football. Lazy, greedy and in complete disregard to his trade

I've seen Adebayor running his legs off and working hard on numerous occasions at the lane over the last few years tbh, a lot of this laziness thing people go on about is bullshit for the most part.
Berbatov and VdV were far lazier and more unfit players but we all loved them.

Relax Poch is happy with the squad!

Deluded twats like the Dane, my mate, are happy with Poch!

What can possibly go wrong?

:letmyselfout:
why do u dislike poch so much look at how many players have been put on the map had debuts and improved because of him(i know its not all him n down to the individual aswell) yh he's not complete but he's far from shit has had to work with some real average players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom