Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
Fuck off the pair of you. You are ruining this for EVERYONE who uses this forum. No one gives a fuck about reading your bitching comments. Exchange numbers and have it out on Skype like real men.
I used to enjoy this forum but to many topics get taken over with this bullshit. I give up. The mods need to sort it out and ban all these shit posts.
Agreed - I apologise for not stopping it sooner.

Crikey, think that was a tad unnecessary boys. If you know you're not going to get along, just avoid each other - tends to work for me. Love and peace to you both xx

How ironic that should have occurred in the 'Your Worst Nightmare' topic.

Meet in the Canary Islands (this is, so far as I can see, equidistant from London and Bermuda - if MC really lives there) and just have a topless hug....

The worst part of this nightmare is the two uber twats keep using me as some sort of yard stick.

Lol. That really is a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom