Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
Sad to see people caring more about what Woolwich does rather then focusing on our team... Id rather see Gooners win a treble rather then see us in midtable for a decade....

You have to realise that our fortune and Woolwich's misery are intertwined. I get it you are fairly new to the game, but you must get this into your head soonest.

This is my worst nightmare...

4d4153533135_01.jpg

empty vessels make the most noise

you are a loud discordant noise.
And you've had too much to drink. I live in North London, and watch us on a regular basis. You however do neither of these things, yet you see yourself as somehow superior, and claim that I "know nothing". I don't get it.

Oh you sad individual
Is this what you are reduced to?

mmm , no you have plumbed greater depths than this.

Sorry, I'll apply for a new job in N17 shall I? So I meet your exacting criteria of what a suitable supporter is.
It's all "sad individual" and suchlike with you isn't it? Then you whine like a bitch when someone takes offence. You're an out of touch cunt, who lives in Bermuda - support who you want - but if we were all like you there would be no need for a new stadium. We could play in the fucking park.

And you've had too much to drink. I live in North London, and watch us on a regular basis. You however do neither of these things, yet you see yourself as somehow superior, and claim that I "know nothing". I don't get it.
I don't see my self as somehow superior at all
but when dealing with you its easy to fall into that trap

As entertaining as it is (with no transfer news etc) to watch two TFC heavyweights going at it over 12 rounds, I just wonder if it's worth your efforts keep going toe to toe? It seems that apart from both supporting Spurs from opposite sides of the hemisphere, you have fuck all in common. Tell me to fuck off (cue the fuck off reply from you both) but you're both better than this. Trust me (now I will fuck off before I'm told to)
:adebaehug:

It's all "sad individual" and suchlike with you isn't it? Then you whine like a bitch when someone takes offence. You're an out of touch cunt, who lives in Bermuda - support who you want - but if we were all like you there would be no need for a new stadium. We could play in the fucking park.
and you are a foul mouthed, trouble making, self appointed know all.
Ever since you have posted on here, all you have done is start fights, get banned - broken rules and started posting under another login and generally behaved like that you own the place.
I'm not out of touch at all, this is football, not rocket science and media is freely available, as is watching football

I posted, in reply to Mrs P, and you couldn't hold yourself back from making a pointless snarky comment.

deal with it sunshine, you ain't above and beyond reproach.
Failing that - stop making asinine comments, or generally behaving like some kind of gun totin' cyber bully.

I suppose I could stop filling my pension pot, and paying my mortgage off and get a season ticket and pay for the flights.
I do so want to gain your approval. It means the world to me

particularly now that you have bestowed the gift of trying to engage with me. I nearly burst into tears with pride when you told me that. It was like all my life's ambitions had been fulfilled at once.

As entertaining as it is (with no transfer news etc) to watch two TFC heavyweights going at it over 12 rounds, I just wonder if it's worth your efforts keep going toe to toe? It seems that apart from both supporting Spurs from opposite sides of the hemisphere, you have fuck all in common. Tell me to fuck off (cue the fuck off reply from you both) but you're both better than this. Trust me (now I will fuck off before I'm told to)
:adebaehug:
nah you're right

its like picking a fight with an unarmed man..........as the old joke goes

Well considering I started the fight, that's the most insightful thing you've ever said - you mardy old cunt. (Just living up to my 'foul mouthed reputation' there). You couldn't win an argument with a cat.

P.S. I'm trying to have a sensible discussion with scott scott on the new stadium - care to discuss anything, or are you just here to annoy me?

nah you're right

Not really. You're both ok. You both enjoy a battle which I respect. I've been guilty of falling out publicly on here. But when I look back over those arguments & when I think what an outsider, looking in, must think...I feel sad. And for the record, the saying is (I think) never enter into a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent. Agree to disagree, tell me to fuck off, etc, I don't mind. This place reminds me of Sons of Anarchy sometimes. & I love it.

TFC heavyweights
I like going to Spurs to rub shoulders with like minded fans - drink in the pubs, go to the games. Generally lap up all things Spurs, but I am never going to get on with a poisonous, deluded twat from Bemuda, who thinks he is superior to everyone on here. I honestly don't know why he thinks this. He's never written anything knowledgable in my time on here. All he does is call people out, and insist that because he's old he must know more than the average fan. I don't see how he can possibly think that, living where he does, without being a massive wanker.

Back
Top Bottom