Your Worst Nightmare

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Worst Nightmare's

• Getting forced to share the Emirates with Arse for a season.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Harry Kane join's the Arse and we buy Andy Carrol as replacement.

Votes: 42 33.3%
  • Arse win triple including Champion's League and rub our noses in it.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • Levy goes back to being a dick and fires Poch after he gets us forth place and hires Allardyce

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • West Ham take over us making us basically the number 4 London Team (Southstand Billy's worst nightma

Votes: 18 14.3%

• Total voters
We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

I don't give a fuck what those in Woolwich do. I care about us and being mid table averageness would be such a step back, it'd hurt, especially considering how close we have come to being one of those clubs, who don't have the wages and transfer funds of those above us, but have contended for a Champions League place.

We go back to mid table averageness for the next decade.

I don't give a fuck what those in Woolwich do. I care about us and being mid table averageness would be such a step back, it'd hurt, especially considering how close we have come to being one of those clubs, who don't have the wages and transfer funds of those above us, but have contended for a Champions League place.
We did reach the last eight at our first attempt.

I hate the idea of them winning anything, heck I still get the willies when I remember when they won the League at our place in 1971, it would be infinitely worse if they won the CL, I would probably go into hibernation.

I'm in the middle of my worst nightmare but your, well I thought I was, but your comment about Spam has bought me out in a cold sweat.. Yep definitely worst nightmare that..
If that came to pass...I would forgo my protestant faith and join a silent order of catholic monks....Only then could I guarantee not one of the mouthy wrong side of the river lee inbreds would be able to waffle on about it.

By mid-table mediocrity I take it you mean finishing 7th-14th rather than finishing 5-7th for ten years? Because I think 5th-7th is where we'll be, at best, for the next ten years. We might finish top four once in that time but I very much doubt it will be any more than that. I'm okay with that, though. We can't compete financially with the other clubs at the moment and that will only get worse once we have to pay off the new ground. And you can write off the season we will be playing at MK, in terms of a top four chase.

Anyhow, I voted for the West Ham option. Because if West Ham finish above us you can pretty much guarantee we are mid-table mediocrity anyway, as well as having to deal with them finishing above us. Plus we would never hear the end of it. It would be utterly horrible.

Unless you mean a situation like this. The table finishing something like:
1. Woolwich
2. Chelsea
3. West Ham
4. Us
As unlikely as that would be...then I think that would be better than some of the other options (Kane going to the scum, the scum winning the treble).

With all the votes going against stopping the arse, I probably should have done the poll as what would you prefer.

Spurs to win the league or Woolwich to be relegated.

Almost certain people would vote for Woolwich to be sent down.
I'll take a Spurs league title. Fuck Woolwich, but I'll take joy over schadenfreude.

Waiting how many more years for our fancy new stadium, then getting taken over by some cunt who thinks red will bring us luck, asking the pedo to come out of retirement to manage us, whilst changing our name to tottenham tigers, with gangnam style blasting out everytime we score a goal........... I'll stop now :-(

Back
Top Bottom