Retro Spurs photos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm in tears here, as a defender I would give a kidney to see a centre back pairing like this at the lane again..... Fucking incredible

jonathan-woodgate_1343087c.jpg
That was the last time I had total confidence in both our CBs - maybe not too late to get some of their DNA to clone them!

That was the last time I had total confidence in both our CBs - maybe not too late to get some of their DNA to clone them!

I remember when I used to sit in Paxton and just watching them move it was ridiculous how good they were, one game they did such a job on Drogba and Anelka was magnificent

I remember when I used to sit in Paxton and just watching them move it was ridiculous how good they were, one game they did such a job on Drogba and Anelka was magnificent
What an outstanding performance that was. Hiddinks only loss in the league too I believe.

Great pics.

Sorry to thread derail, but would anyone have any idea where I could find a copy of the "Tottenham Boys We are Here" book? Can't seem to find one online anywhere.

I'm in tears here, as a defender I would give a kidney to see a centre back pairing like this at the lane again..... Fucking incredible

jonathan-woodgate_1343087c.jpg

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I remember Woodgate coming on in a game, when he'd just been bought and he was already yelling at players and organizing. Btw, here is a link to his best 11 he's played with in case you haven't seen it:

Yeah, I couldn't agree more. I remember Woodgate coming on in a game, when he'd just been bought and he was already yelling at players and organizing. Btw, here is a link to his best 11 he's played with in case you haven't seen it:

2 things

what a fucking team

geezer picked nigel martyn over Iker, lost all my respect.

Banners ,a blast from the past.
Popular cup final day.Didn't the BBC or ITV have a competition for the wittiest?
My two favourites at spurs were
"Nutty Naylor slays ya"
and
"Glenn Hoddle lays on more balls than Fiona Richmond"

I had to ask my dad what the 2nd one meant.
.He told me to " Shut and eat ya peanuts"

Crooks scores the only goal against woolwich, FA Cup 3rd round 1982. And below Walter Tull, the first black outfield player to play in the top division - In action against Man U. Played for Spurs 1909-11.

d2232237_1a9c_4f96_9ad5_796286640c43_1020x612.jpg

00tull_W12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom