Zero Debt

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you happy with the transfer strategy of ENIC?

• Yes

Votes: 48 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • I don't know and I don't care. This is a stupid poll.

Votes: 13 14.6%

• Total voters
I love Spurs. So much so it hurts me that we cannot compete unless we move with the times. We need a bigger stadium. Love it or not WHL is out of date, too small, and no longer fit for purpose.
Yep, interesting those people who don't want the Lane demolished. We clearly need a bigger capacity, and as ENIC have decided the way to do that is to get a bigger stadium, then the Lane needs to be demolished.

Moreover, I've seen endless posts on many forums backing ENIC's idea. It's a 'no-brainer', a 'necessity', is usually the drift of their arguments.

I said we need a bigger stadium. Not that I'm expecting Levy to deliver it, you fucking plank.:adelol:

Even if Levy sells the club before its built (which he wont) its still been him who has battled the government, council, courts, heritage and London Transport for the last 15 years to get to this stage.

You have become a parody of yourself. Let it go, you have failed miserably in your critique of the club over the stadium. Embarrassed for you.

Yep, interesting those people who don't want the Lane demolished. We clearly need a bigger capacity, and as ENIC have decided the way to do that is to get a bigger stadium, then the Lane needs to be demolished.

Moreover, I've seen endless posts on many forums backing ENIC's idea. It's a 'no-brainer', a 'necessity', is usually the drift of their arguments.

to be honest, i struggle to see, with the law re standing as it is, how you can get a bigger capacity without a bigger stadium. Even if they expand WHL as it stands, it would be have to be a bigger stadium
as for WHL being demolished, its got 3 new stands out of 4. it was effectively demolished years ago.

Even if Levy sells the club before its built (which he wont) its still been him who has battled the government, council, courts, heritage and London Transport for the last 15 years to get to this stage.

You have become a parody of yourself. Let it go, you have failed miserably in your critique of the club over the stadium. Embarrassed for you.
I'm sorry , it's just that I find your endless sucking up to all things Levy both cringe worthy and galling. The irony is that while I'll be undertaking a 400 mile round trip to Burnley tomorrow to sing my heart out for the team on the pitch, you'll be sat in front of your keyboard continuously supporting every decision made off it. While condescending all those fans who disagree with your pathetic ENIC cock sucking. I don't usually sink to personal insults. But sometimes one has to let off some steam. There, I feel better now.

Last edited:
I'm sorry , it's just that I find your endless sucking up to all things Levy both cringe worthy and galling. The irony is that while I'll be undertaking a 400 mile round trip to Burnley tomorrow to sing my heart out for the team on the pitch, you'll be sat in front of your keyboard continuously supporting every decision made off it. While condescending all those fans who disagree with your pathetic ENIC cock sucking. I don't usually sink to personal insults. But sometimes one has to let off some steam. There, I feel better now.

Going to games doesnt mean you are not a cunt.

Its funny that whenever people like you make yourselves look like pathetic tossers with your anti Levy stuff and it blows up in your face, the argument turns to "I go to more games than you..."

Doesnt make you a good fan

Going to games doesnt mean you are not a cunt.

Its funny that whenever people like you make yourselves look like pathetic tossers with your anti Levy stuff and it blows up in your face, the argument turns to "I go to more games than you..."

Doesnt make you a good fan
1) No, your right. Just less of a cunt than someone like yourself.

2) Which bit has blown up in my face. The bit we spent no money in January despite turning a profit and look likely to miss out on top 4 again ?, or the revelation of a new car park underneath "new WHL" maybe.

3) Whats your idea of a good fan then. Someone who agrees with everything you say. ?

2) Which bit has blown up in my face. The bit we spent no money in January despite turning a profit and look likely to miss out on top 4 again ?, or the revelation of a new car park underneath "new WHL" maybe.

3) Whats your idea of a good fan then. Someone who agrees with everything you say. ?

Yeah, what is a 'good fan'? I'm watching the game tomorrow in the pub with some mates, then going to my mum and dad's for dinner - fucking wanker. Apologies for going all twittery.

You tell me. But apparently, whatever it is, I`m not one.
John, you're one of the most insightful people on here and indeed on Spurs forums in general.:thumbup: Of course I don't know you personally so can't vouch for the fact that you're a great fan, but I'm happy to take your word on it. Certainly on the basis on yours and others posts you seem a far better and more knoledgeable fan than many/most on here.

To me, the amount of people who think that ENIC and Poch are doing a great job is mind blowingly large.

No trophies again, and unlikely to finish higher than we did last season ( incidentally, when Sherwood was coated appallingly for our highest PPG in top flight history) and that's a great achievement, I don't think so.

John, you're one of the most insightful people on here and indeed on Spurs forums in general.:thumbup: Of course I don't know you personally so can't vouch for the fact that you're a great fan, but I'm happy to take your word on it. Certainly on the basis on yours and others posts you seem a far better and more knoledgeable fan than many/most on here.

To me, the amount of people who think that ENIC and Poch are doing a great job is mind blowingly large.

No trophies again, and unlikely to finish higher than we did last season ( incidentally, when Sherwood was coated appallingly for our highest PPG in top flight history) and that's a great achievement, I don't think so.
Thanks for the kind words mate. And if we win tomorrow, I`m sure we`ll both be dancing in the streets of our respective towns. Even if Levy scores the winner.:dude:

points per game over 22 games is shite. Its not a representative sample. Sherwood averaged 1.9. Ferguson averaged 2.05 over his career. does that make sherwood almost as good as Ferguson? Bollocks does it.
The reason sherwood gets coated isnt because of his record as a manager, but because of his record as a cunt.

A cunt is a cunt. No brownie points for being slightly less of a cunt

No...this bit for one of many examples

The fact its just one small business employing a handfull of people leads me to wonder wether ENIC themselves are not in some sort of collusion with Archways in order to keep the thing dragging on as long as possible. I stress this is just my opinion, and most people on here probably disagree. But its the way I see it. Just to clarify, ENIC own all the land between the stadium and the college apart from ASM right ?. So if the little sheet metal works emerge victorious, would there be anything to stop ENIC selling off there acquired Land for other purposes ( at a huge profit, obviously) while leaving WHL as it is ? . I dont know, just wondering if anyone else does ?

Followed by:

We don't even know the design, the size or even the capacity of the thing. It seems when Archway unexpectedly threw in the towel, Levy suddenly got caught in the headlights with his pants down.

You total fucking moron

I dont give a toss what makes a good fan. I support the club how I see fit.
Im not one of those embarrassing cunts who thinks that going to games makes them unique. Ive put in enough hours to be satisfied that nowadays, I dont have the means or lust to fly home every week to watch a football match.

A cunt is a cunt.

No brownie points for being slightly less of a cunt

You total fucking moron

I dont give a toss what makes a good fan.

Im not one of those embarrassing cunts . .

stock-vector-vector-illustration-of-baby-crying-in-pram-154893194.jpg

Back
Top Bottom