Tottenham vs Swansea City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are a very decent side. We play some very good stuff. We have some great, technical and gifted players. However, we just have no goals in us. We have 3 players in the side who score.
2 in midfield and one up front.
We need more players to be a goal threat. Look at Woolwich midfielders, Ozil, Cazorla, Sanchez, Walcott chamberlin, wilshere, Ramsey all capable of finishing. They have 39 league goals between them
In our midfield Eriksen, Chadli, Dembele, Lamela, Townsend, Mason, Bentaleb, Paulinho have 19.
We need players who are capable of goals. We seem to get to the box and pass it about.
That has been the problem for a while. It was Bale or nobody, last year Eriksen and Paulinho, this Eriksen and Chadli.
We are a good team with no cutting edge. Lots of goal attempts, but not a lot of goals. We dominate teams, like we are tonight, and cannot finish them off with clinical finishing. We then allow them to draw level or snatch it.

I hope Mitchell rectifies this as it's a problem that is so evident.
:adethumbup:

Hahaha hat I will eat you now!

1422777155941.gif

I've said it all along Townsend is World Class and we've seemingly ran out of ideas for a song for Townsend. Can we not come up with something better than 'Hes one of our own?'

Back
Top Bottom