Fiorentina vs Tottenham 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...dunno about that, but are we to assume that Betnaleb & Verts are now an item??
10915712_10152771793928505_3599543493573456204_o.jpg

Fuckin' ell... even that Plane has won the league more times than we have!!! Are they rubbing it in deliberately??

I keep changing my mind as to what I think Poch should do....... play strongest team in both games or bench the best players for the Fiorentina game and save them for Sunday. This is where Poch earns his dosh and I hope and pray that whichever he plays it, come Sunday night we are proud of everyone - players, manager and supporters..... and we have a little silver cup in the trophy cabinet!

i am excited for tomorrow. Bale hattrick, Crouch and even Adebayor, We've had some memorable moments in Italy over the past few years in Europe. Let's make it another.

Looks like the strongest team is going to be played.

To be honest, I don't think 1 day rest more is going to make much difference to the result on Sunday.

Wouldn't get too excited, he's binned for quite a few more days after 'destroying me'.

Also, if you can't detect the sarcasm in that then I feel sorry for you.
If you can't see you've been completely found out as a city Chav troll, exposed and discredited as a piece of shit gloating in our Hammers result - then more fool you. Joe will be out eventually but you're done here as far as sensible posters are concerned - everyone has seen your true troll face, Cunto. Doneski. Now jog on

If you can't see you've been completely found out as a city Chav troll, exposed and discredited as a piece of shit gloating in our Hammers result - then more fool you. Joe will be out eventually but you're done here as far as sensible posters are concerned - everyone has seen your true troll face, Cunto. Doneski. Now jog on

Glad we got that sorted then :adethumbup:

Are away-goals the tie-breaker for the Europa League?

Not sure what you mean by tie breaker.

First, the tie is decided by results (1 win and 1 draw puts you through, 2 wins put you through etc).
If this isn't possible (Both teams won 1 game) then it's decided on goal difference.
If the goal difference is the same then it's decided on away goals.

So, Fiorentina drew 1-1 with us. If we win we go through. Any result that involves us scoring 2 goals and not losing (Like a 2-2 draw) means we go through.

Back
Top Bottom