The Mighty Spurs vs dirty pikey no good cunts

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well they come out to play in their cup final don't they, no fucking surprise, we have fiorentina then Sunday at Wembley unlike those twats

Make a couple changes at half time, get the first 20 min tempo back

Only player who looks like he might do something at the minute

Cunts booing ffs. Really do despair at fans today

yea he's looked lively but he can't link up with anyone because he can barely complete a pass

was a thoroughly painful first half, Dembele has been completely dominated by Kouyate and Song

them 2 cunts are dominating the middle

Have Downing and their hierarchy chatting shit all week and then we show up for 10 minutes. We've not really shown any pride since bumming the scum. Fucking frustrating being a Spurs fan this time of year

there's something just not right about Lamela.
his passes are a foot out, or scuffed, he beats one player and then runs into 3, or he's never quite in space to receive a pass.
It's like he knows how to spell football but just can't quite get the letters in the right order

Read my post from before. Allegedly Roma were delirious with the fee we paid for him.

He didn't fit into their football with the new (present) coach. Who happens to try to play high pressing, high tempo football too.

West Ham have actually looked quite organized. Maybe their season hasn't been a complete fluke after all. Cunts.
To me they look like spoilers, no real cohesion in what they do, they just react to whatever breaks, rather than make things happen. Their goal and chances have all been results of poor control or abysmal passes by spurs players.
Fucking excellent headed goal mind, Lloris had no chance with that

don't think so, think this is just one of those games where he shows his inconsistency. He's quite on and off, when he can't hold the ball up, you know it'll be a poor game for him. Eriksen to come on for him at halftime most likely
He's not my cup of tea. Too many touches, too few forward passes, attacking midfielder who has scored 3 goals in 74 games. I know he has his fans, but I would boil him down for glue personally.

Dembele is the most confusing player. Puts in two great performances against Woolwich and Liverpool then comes out and shits everywhere today. So much talent but so inconsistent. Absolutely beguiling. I guess this is just who he is. Up and down player.
If you didn't mention Dembele or player would have assumed you're talking about us.

I never want to see Lamela and Townsend on the same pitch again...Two of the least productive, unintelligent and wasteful players I can think, and we have them both out there. Both off, and get Eriksen and Chadli on second half.

Mason and Dembele have been woeful too.

We need to either go

.................Bentaleb......Mason
..........................Dembele
Chadli.................................Eriksen
.....................Kane

Or

Or 442, with Soldado instead of Dembele, and Kane FURTHEST forward.

Full expect ZERO changes, except something completely pointless like Davies for Rose, or bring Soldado on and drop Kane into midfield again.

Rubbish
Have to agree they are piss poor like kids over the park on a Sunday both look lost and you can read Townsend like a book what he will do

Back
Top Bottom