TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's lovely to come on here & see how life should be. No bitching (well, not much) & a lot of virtual "back slapping", combined with some very friendly exchanges. But... WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM?????

False_Teeth01.jpg

It's lovely to come on here & see how life should be. No bitching (well, not much) & a lot of virtual "back slapping", combined with some very friendly exchanges. But... WHAT THE FUCK HAS HAPPENED TO THIS FORUM?????
Think this is the best time I've ever had on this forum - just one big love-in. Keep it up guys, remember we are all on the same side after all, and its OK to have different opinions, no need to get nasty with it.

The whiners only come out for negative events, so when we win, they crawl back under their rocks.

Think this is the best time I've ever had on this forum - just one big love-in. Keep it up guys, remember we are all on the same side after all, and its OK to have different opinions, no need to get nasty with it.
Besides the recent Chelsea smashing, I think the only other result that has rivaled it was that away victory over United.

I wasn't kidding about hurting myself celebrating today, I can barely turn my head...it was actually a quadruple double fist pump...might need some painkillers before bed....makes a change, I usually need them after.

Back
Top Bottom