TOTTENHAM V red scum plastic wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have a good chance of qualifying for Champions League now. It's not just Kane, the whole team is playing well as a unit.

However, we'll need Man United to implode soon.

COYS

Girlfriend finally left after some celebratory sex. I can finally talk about the game. LETS FUCKING GO. I am so pumped. What a dominant performance, we should've won 5-1. What a day. Harry Kane is a god.

You silent majority folks have got a lot to answer for - you light a fuse and then stand back, nudging your friends from Esher while the monkeys go wild. Start your own arguments please, you will get no satisfaction tonight.

Popet , I'm vocal but with mostly shite & silly comments , actually I have stop as my iPhone keyboard I'd 3d & very yellow ...

U'll all great , the name calling is a bit weird but every single one of u are great ...

Ain't no place like here .. Oooh I have clarity again but want chicken

Popet , I'm vocal but with mostly shite & silly comments , actually I have stop as my iPhone keyboard I'd 3d & very yellow ...

U'll all great , the name calling is a bit weird but every single one of u are great ...

Ain't no place like here .. Oooh I have clarity again but want chicken
Louis Jordan?

You silent majority folks have got a lot to answer for - you light a fuse and then stand back, nudging your friends from Esher while the monkeys go wild. Start your own arguments please, you will get no satisfaction tonight.

I have never, nor know anyone who has ever come from Esher!! ...of all places to pick Joseph Clash, of all places!
Let's all just enjoy today, shall we?? :levylol::paulinholol::pochlol::vert::eriksenlol:

Jesus mate. Is that cunt one dreary fucker? Does anything give that man any pleasure?
Seems that way mate. This is an epic day though & I couldn't give a donkey's dick about anything. The boys pummeled the nomads & sent them home with tails between legs. A truly outstanding performance all round. Call it juju or whatever the hell you like. Long may it continue. COYS

Girlfriend finally left after some celebratory sex. I can finally talk about the game. LETS FUCKING GO. I am so pumped. What a dominant performance, we should've won 5-1. What a day. Harry Kane is a god.

Blah , blah blah .... Photos or GTFO

Sorry

This was the first time the whole team from the Chelsea game was available and just look at the display once again, even apart from the result. As long as this group can stay fit, we are in the fight for 3rd, fuck 4th. A bright future at Tottenham.

Of course now we'll probably finish top 4 AND win Europa #spursybutilltakeit

: ostrich:
At least we agree on some bits. Superstition cannot be sniffed at & I've enjoyed the juju banter. Am too busy being happy to argue the toss. Enjoy your evening Mick. We wiped the floor with them. Properly. No excuses can be made their end. None at all. No bad decisions in our favour etc. we fucked them up over the whole 90 minutes apart from their goal which was a great finish from a mis hit shot & that must scare them
North London is lilywhite.
we own the score line
irrespective of how little it tells the truth in this case.
(sorry - I don't do religion, omens, rabbits feet or gypsies curses either....)

Back
Top Bottom