Christian Benteke

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Cant wait for those cunts to get relegated.

Imagine how cheap he'd be. They'd have no choice but to let him go, especially since the owner wants to sell up anyway. Considering he signed a new contract last year it wouldn't surprise me if he had a release clause of some sort.

10-15 mil? Doable. Only worry would be that Villa hasn't scored in the past 6 games, think he's started most of them.

Imagine how cheap he'd be. They'd have no choice but to let him go, especially since the owner wants to sell up anyway. Considering he signed a new contract last year it wouldn't surprise me if he had a release clause of some sort.

10-15 mil? Doable. Only worry would be that Villa hasn't scored in the past 6 games, think he's started most of them.
He's not getting the ball though mate. Can't score when you're just having it lumped at you every 5 minutes with no support. He'd be mint for us, with lamella eriksen walker rose chadli etc feeding him.

It's painful watching him playing in that Villa side, such a waste. He must be so frustrated. Still, can't see Levy dropping large money to land him especially with us still having Soldado and Ade here.

He's not getting the ball though mate. Can't score when you're just having it lumped at you every 5 minutes with no support. He'd be mint for us, with lamella eriksen walker rose chadli etc feeding him.

Hold on....haven't we heard that excuse before??
?:soldadowtf:

....but seriously would love Benteke

Hold on....haven't we heard that excuse before??
?:soldadowtf:

....but seriously would love Benteke
I reckon Soldado would do well alongside Benteke tbh. A big massive geezer holding the ball up and taking shots would give bobby soldier plenty to run onto. Who knows though. Doubt we'll ever see that combination.

Done nothing for 18 months. Risky buy for me. Had 1 great season, fuck all since. Look at Lukaku at Everton, struggling like fuck.

We can make excuses he's not getting the ball etc, but Leicester are bottom and Ulloa still bags goals for them.

He's either not taking his chances, or not creating chances for himself. Sure they may be few and far between, but EVERY striker gets a couple chances a game.

Would I take him for anything up to £15m? Yes, if Ade left. Any more than that though and I'd question the price.

I got hauled in front of the headmaster a few months ago for suggesting Benteke would cost less than £30m btw, which would be a fucking ludicrous price to pay for him.

Done nothing for 18 months. Risky buy for me. Had 1 great season, fuck all since. Look at Lukaku at Everton, struggling like fuck.

We can make excuses he's not getting the ball etc, but Leicester are bottom and Ulloa still bags goals for them.

He's either not taking his chances, or not creating chances for himself. Sure they may be few and far between, but EVERY striker gets a couple chances a game.

Would I take him for anything up to £15m? Yes, if Ade left. Any more than that though and I'd question the price.

I got hauled in front of the headmaster a few months ago for suggesting Benteke would cost less than £30m btw, which would be a fucking ludicrous price to pay for him.
Whilst you do have a point, i think the fact than the entire villa team hasn't scored in 6 games or however long its been now says a lot. They are dogshit awful.
And to say he's done nothing is harsh. He was a threat against us, seem to remember him hitting the bar, and forcing saves.

Think it is very harsh to judge Benteke in that shower of shite at Villa. I thought he would be a perfect partner for Kane just a little while ago but the way Kane has blossomed in the 9 role I wouldn't want to push him back to the 10 role or wide.

On top of that he is really Villa's only hope of scoring goals so they would be mad to sell him

The only downside with Benteke in our lineup is that our crosses and corners then to be absolute shit in terms of quality. 1/2 his game would be completely rendered worthless because of our inability to put in a good cross.

Back
Top Bottom