Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That match encapsulated Spurs to a tee. ........... And I've had an erection for the last three hours.
I've still got one.

... It doesn't look like you fellas were alone. A certain someone also had one.

B8d_Uc5IEAEZE04.jpg

:gio:

:vert:

Last edited:
Fair play to Sheffield United, thought they would roll over and let us dick them but they really did hold their own.
As for their fans, typical working class northern fans, lined their high street after the game and punched everyone who soundly remotely southern.
Sheffield great city, great pubs and at least one great football ground.

Home now. Great night. So typically Tottenham. Scenes when the second went in. Felt like the whole upper tier was going to tumble down. Bodies all over the place. Managed to get punched in the carnage so had blood pouring from my nose and I was celebrating. Must have looked strange. Great stadium. Great away end. Sheff Utd decent fans. Managed to outrace the snow storms on the M1. Fucked now.

I just woke up & thought " wow 3 great goals last night " & then realised that the 3rd was a goal I scored on Fifa 15 in a pregame build up match

:carrollwtf:

Ffs, pissed up insults all night long on this place, to the extent that people are having to keep deleting their embarrassing posts. We're on a way to a cup final and people just want to cunt each other off?

I think it showed how important Lamela was for us last night that when he went off and brought on Townsend we lost shape and discipline and they scored two goals in about 7 minutes after he came off. Townsend's lack of tracking nearly cost us. Lamela had one of his best games in a Spurs shirt, was rather impressed.

Slept through the game (long story)

Unbelievable scenes

Proper Spursy we'll have to play the PL's best team in the final but this is Poch's year - spirit of 2007 !!

Football_Carling_Cup_Final_Chelsea_Tottenham__668447.jpg

woodgate1.jpg

article-0-006922ED00000578-921_468x296.jpg

Back
Top Bottom