Capital One Cup SEMI-FINAL vs. Sheffield United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Right, before all the post-match bickering starts... can we just remember this feeling...?
WE'RE AT WEMBLEY... IN THE CUP FINAL... DESPITE WHAT THE SKY/CHAMPIONS LEAGUE-AT-ALL-COSTS MEDIA TELL US, IT IS A BIG DEAL, AND I'M GLAD WE'RE THERE!
Now you can go fight amongst yourselves about whether Vorm should've played, Ade should still be at the club, and whether Levy is the devil or not... I for one am a happy Yid tonight!

Cue the happy Spurs players icon montage...
:vert::walker-scream::soldadolol::pochlol::paulinholol::levylol::kaboullol::eriksenlol::ade:

Congratulations. Looking at the match as a whole it was a deserved win. Hope you win the final. You scored two excellent goals tonight. The difference between first and third division I suppose. The margins might not be as big as some would have us believe, but they are still there. Well done and good luck with the rest of your season.

There are some pretty mean spirited comments on here about United. They are two divisions below us and ran us pretty close to the wire, and I thought were a credit to themselves, their fans and certainly to their league. I really hope they go up this season, a young English manager and a team full of young British professionals is good to see, I hope they do well.
Oh - and on top of it all, all of their fans that came on here were pretty good value and added a lot to the conversation - as well as giving out help where they could.
Well done Sheffield United.

Congratulations. Looking at the match as a whole it was a deserved win. Hope you win the final. You scored two excellent goals tonight. The difference between first and third division I suppose. The margins might not be as big as some would have us believe, but they are still there. Well done and good luck with the rest of your season.
What a nice thing to say, thanks

How will it bite me if I am support Spurs?
March 1st
Joe Clash: "We won, yay!"
Paulinho on twitter: "So glad to score, big love to all the Spurs fans, except Joe Clash, fuck that guy"
Then he posts a picture of him and Eriksen flipping off the camera at you.

You grow so sad to be hated by Eriksen that you give up football and turn to gardening as your main point of interest.

It will come back to bite us.

Long as he doesn't play the final at all I'll be ok even for 10 mins at the end, no Paulinho please even on the bench.

I feel we need lloris as well for the final no offence to Vorm, would prefer Bentaleb for his combative high energy approach over stambouli and perhaps Fazio replacing Dier with his experience.

Right now I think this is our strongest team, Davies vs Rose is marginal.

[formation=4231, Lloris, Walker, Fazio, Verts, Rose, Bentaleb, Mason, Lamela, Eriksen, Chadli, Kane][/formation]

Oh god, that felt good didn't it?

excited-baby.gif

March 1st
Joe Clash: "We won, yay!"
Paulinho on twitter: "So glad to score, big love to all the Spurs fans, except Joe Clash, fuck that guy"
Then he posts a picture of him and Eriksen flipping off the camera at you.

You grow so sad to be hated by Eriksen that you give up football and turn to gardening as your main point of interest.
Ok, that's ok Freudlyuchenko Freudlyuchenko if you can't see how he weakened us when he came on, I don't really know what to say?

Back
Top Bottom