Top 4

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just don't know how you come to these conclusions. Based on what? We're better on paper? We've been shit - that's ok, but at least admit it. It's this type of misplaced arrogance that gives our fans a bad name. We're a soft touch at the moment, and this type of nonsense is part of the reason why we are ridiculed by fans of other clubs.
Tell me why you disagree. Because we are ridiculed by other clubs.

I just don't know how you come to these conclusions. Based on what? We're better on paper? We've been shit - that's ok, but at least admit it. It's this type of misplaced arrogance that gives our fans a bad name. We're a soft touch at the moment, and this type of nonsense is part of the reason why we are ridiculed by fans of other clubs.

The conclusion that Stoke, West Ham and Newcastle are shit is pretty simple. None of them have finished above us since 2007. If you honestly believe they will finish above us, put your neck out and state that and we'll see how long it takes before we know you're wrong.

We have quality players, whether you want to believe that or not. They've just not performed consistently for the club and we have performed shit. I have no issues in saying that. If you honestly think Southampton, Swansea and Everton have a better quality squad with more depth in it, cool. Good for you. I disagree, but I won't be persecuting you for it.

Don't drink and post should be a law :adethumbup:

The conclusion that Stoke, West Ham and Newcastle are shit is pretty simple. None of them have finished above us since 2007. If you honestly believe they will finish above us, put your neck out and state that and we'll see how long it takes before we know you're wrong.

We have quality players, whether you want to believe that or not. They've just not performed consistently for the club and we have performed shit. I have no issues in saying that. If you honestly think Southampton, Swansea and Everton have a better quality squad with more depth in it, cool. Good for you. I disagree, but I won't be persecuting you for it.

Don't drink and post should be a law :adethumbup:
2007? You're a bit thick aren't you. Do you mind telling me which country you are from?

Mate, fair enough with Stoke Hull etc but Newcastle aren't shit. People don't seem to be realising they've got some real quality come through they're ranks and most of all they look organised. A *shit* team doesn't concede ONE goal in 7 games. With those teams including us, city and liverpool. We look about as organised as Hartlepool United at the minute. If I wasn't a spurs fan I'd probably put a punt on Hull beating us tomorrow.

Mate, fair enough with Stoke Hull etc but Newcastle aren't shit. People don't seem to be realising they've got some real quality come through they're ranks and most of all they look organised. A *shit* team doesn't concede ONE goal in 7 games. With those teams including us, city and liverpool. We look about as organised as Hartlepool United at the minute. If I wasn't a spurs fan I'd probably put a punt on Hull beating us tomorrow.
Jayc1 isn't up to date. He has an opinion and an away kit.

Skip back 4 weeks. Were people calling them shit then? They had 2 wins in 16 games before beating Leicester, then us. They're not awful (On paper), but I don't think they're as good as Swansea/Southampton and I don't think they're better than us.

Agree with the organised bit, I wish we looked it. Only game we looked like that was against Woolwich. The rest is chaos.

Skip back 4 weeks. Were people calling them shit then? They had 2 wins in 16 games before beating Leicester, then us. They're not awful (On paper), but I don't think they're as good as Swansea/Southampton and I don't think they're better than us.

Agree with the organised bit, I wish we looked it. Only game we looked like that was against Woolwich. The rest is chaos.
Mate you're boring the tits off everyone. What's this "on paper" shit? seriously, what the fuck are you on about? Do you know anything about football?

Top 17 would do me for this yr as we are in TRANSITION. Shocking word that transition, we just mean we got some $hit players to get rid of.
Stop talking about top 4 we ain't good enough, shambles atm.

I just think Newcastle new players needed time to settle and gel. I mean look at Ayoze Perez looks unreal! I wish we had someone like Sissoko at the minute!

Back
Top Bottom