Marley Bishop

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks like we have beat a host of clubs Liverpool,fulham,Everton and Villa to the signing of Bristol city U21 striker 16yr old Marley bishop.
Just heard the lad and his agent have held talks and has decided to join us in January not sure on the fee yet.
found a few bits on google about about him and his twitter,by all accounts he is one of Bristols prized assets.

He has awful tattoos
Bq_IYT-CEAECOYz.jpg

Bq_IYYLCcAEPZOG.jpg

Bq_IYYRCUAAalOO.jpg

really 16 ? dont you guys have laws regarding tattoos ? :carrollwtf:
"your 4 and a half, lets get you a flaming skull tatoo"

really 16 ? dont you guys have laws regarding tattoos ? :carrollwtf:
"your 4 and a half, lets get you a flaming skull tatoo"
He's actually 18 in november. But yeah its supposed to be illegal to tattoo someone under 18... i imagine this guys pulling a fair wedge though. Money opens a lot of doors.

There's no problem getting tattoos at 16, i remember going down to some tattoo parlours in saafend at that age and nope, the big hairy bikers were not exactly discerning about whether people were over 18. One of my mates got a ganja leaf on his arm. He was well happy with that. Haha. I saw it and decided I'd wait until I knew what I wanted.

Always get a bad feeling when we sign youngsters who are spoke about highly. Bostock/Coulibaly syndrome. Tbf our academy no longer appears to be a black hole, it's been great seeing players who developed at the club make it into the first team (and other first teams in the league). Hopefully the training facilities now are coupled with good guidance for these kids.

There's no problem getting tattoos at 16, i remember going down to some tattoo parlours in saafend at that age and nope, the big hairy bikers were not exactly discerning about whether people were over 18. One of my mates got a ganja leaf on his arm. He was well happy with that. Haha. I saw it and decided I'd wait until I knew what I wanted.

Always get a bad feeling when we sign youngsters who are spoke about highly. Bostock/Coulibaly syndrome. Tbf our academy no longer appears to be a black hole, it's been great seeing players who developed at the club make it into the first team (and other first teams in the league). Hopefully the training facilities now are coupled with good guidance for these kids.

Wasn't some guy named Ball or Bail or something also quite highly rated before he came to Spurs. Don't know where he ended up, but if memory serves me he cursed us and we didn't win for the first 20 or so games he played.

Wasn't some guy named Ball or Bail or something also quite highly rated before he came to Spurs. Don't know where he ended up, but if memory serves me he cursed us and we didn't win for the first 20 or so games he played.
Off to Forest on loan last time I checked - might have ended up somewhere in Spain in the end, not sure

Back
Top Bottom