Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame it's too late for any magics now, I have a sneaky feeling that our lack of LW and fire power up top may lead us to an even lower finish this year, I wish we had a chairman that would at least go even on the net spend, oh well, let's prove my feelings wrong and go and win the quadruple scoring 150+ goals:pochsmirk:

I'm not saying send us into debt but maybe spend like £10mil, even relegation fighters are spending more

Does anyone have the net profits/spend in each of the past few transfer windows? I can only assume the baldy bastard gets a tasty bonus every transfer window closes if he shows ENIC a positive balance in the books. We really do need another striker to fight on all fronts this season.

Of course he does.

I have to admit, I don't really understand some of the outgoings today. Did we really need to sell/loan if we didn't have any incomings?

I'm picturing an injury or two and us scrambling to plug holes. It happens every fucking year.

who have they bought that would genuinely improve us and would excite the supporters?
Hull City have had a surprisingly good transfer window. Abel Hernandez, Hatem Ben Arfa, Gaston Ramirez, Michael Dawson, Mohamed Diame. I'm not saying any of those signings would excite me, but for a club like Hull it's been a rather successful window.

Hull City have had a surprisingly good transfer window. Abel Hernandez, Hatem Ben Arfa, Gaston Ramirez, Michael Dawson, Mohamed Diame. I'm not saying any of those signings would excite me, but for a club like Hull it's been a rather successful window.

Yeah will be interesting to see who wins the bottom 13 league as Swansea had a great window too, unless a late Bony move happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom