Summer 2014 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Poch I trust.

If our manager wants MS, who am I, or anyone other football-wannabe-expert to say otherwise?
to be fair, i won the Europe League in FMH2014 at my second season in charge with Paulinho ja Sandro being my main midfielders, so i think myself as a tactical mastermind at football, id go as far as "the expectional one"
also i really wanted El Shaarawy and Reus, got neither, still won.
your move Poch
:levywhoa:

to be fair, i won the Europe League in FMH2014 at my second season in charge with Paulinho ja Sandro being my main midfielders, so i think myself as a tactical mastermind at football, id go as far as "the expectional one"
also i really wanted El Shaarawy and Reus, got neither, still won.
your move Poch
:levywhoa:

Who is that in your avatar mate?

I like a background story for my 11am wanks.

What's your contribution exactly? Apart from wanting to sell Chadli to get in MS?

My contribution is that should the transfer window close with no further signings then so be it. We have a vast and talented squad, one that should be able to sustain a reasonable domestic campaign whilst also challenging for at least one trophy.

That said, if a player like Chadli is sold I'm not sure MS would be his replacement, do you? They play in two very different positions, so if Chadli were sold, I would prefer to see someone like Depay bought.

That is my contribution, no coating off, no getting my knickers (and it's Friday, so I am wearing the frilly variety) in a twist....just an opinion.

London evening standard: Wilfried Bony will leave Swansea during this transfer window if the club receive £24million for him, with Tottenham and Liverpool interested in the Ivory Coast forward.

So a player that was available for £18m a month ago has played 3 games done nothing and gone up in value by 6m.. Levy should just crank the price up for Brenda.
:levylol:

OMG you called me "mate" were basically BFF's now. :freundgoal:
thats my my lady :pochbye:
i feel wrong, but im scared that she'll get offended when i change her pic, and i worry:vdvcry:
Too late - he's contextualised it already and saved in his wank bank for life

#pros

London evening standard: Wilfried Bony will leave Swansea during this transfer window if the club receive £24million for him, with Tottenham and Liverpool interested in the Ivory Coast forward.

So a player that was available for £18m a month ago has played 3 games done nothing and gone up in value by 6m.. Levy should just crank the price up for Brenda.
:levylol:

Can't see us signing Bony unless Ade moves on, although I think he would be a good move for £20m or under and more long term than Ade.
Welbeck on loan and MS late on in the window will be our final moves IMO :adethumbup:

I am beginning to feel as though I am reading the same thread over and over with a handful of people constantly bickering with one another, which invariably leads to the subject becoming incidental to the argument that unfolds.

Pity.

You're not the only one Dannyboy Dannyboy , which is precisely why I don't post here because I know my post will get get suffocated in the ether of the 24/7 bickering posters. Admin Admin should have a cooling off period for some of these guys - not a sin bin as such, but an enforced 'holiday bin'.

Banish them to a separate forum where the rest of us aren't subject to their endless, constant, drivel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom