DeAndre Yedlin

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, he showed me his list of students. This was also last year and he teaches pre-k. That snopes was from 6 years ago.
Do you think it is possible that some parent got that urban legend email and decided to name their kid after it as a joke? If so, that guy would be my hero.

A friend offered to pay for my first son's entire college education if I named him "Megatron." My wife just doesn't understand finances, so she put the kibosh on it.

Seriously though, La-dash-a is such a better name than like Brittney or Montana or Jessica.

Once, when I was picking my sister up from nursery school I heard a voice call out "BRADLINA, time to go home!" (yes, this was around the time that Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were going out).

:pochfacepalm: I lost a lot of my hope for human kind that day.

Back
Top Bottom