Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

13-1367568966712.jpg

We need to confiscate the ketchup.

He's like Tubby Tommy. He's fat, but he's not.

As a realistic Tottenham Hotspur Supporter, I am very,very pleased with the appointment of Pochettino! For me this man has a steely confident (an so he should. Career History) air about him, without all the need for the media circus approval. In short. Class! That will see him respected in the dressing room. Once you have this then the implementation of your/his philosophy, will be much easier to deliver and receive. And that is what excites me most. His footballing philosophy!

I truly believe he will be the manager, we as a club have deserved since Burkinshaw. He will bring the Glory back. I,m not saying immediate CL qualification or any nonsense like that! I,m saying "Glory, Glory Tottenham Hotspur"
Performances on the pitch, (win, lose or draw) and a dignity off of it, that we will be proud of. Consistent European Football and maybe a Europa Cup win, within the next 3 seasons.

I think we will see him (on pitch performances) stamp his mark instantly. However, should that not be the case, then the doubters among you, raine it in for a season at least, because this appointment will pay dividends. Of this I have not one 1% of doubt!

Pochettino's White and Blue Army!

COYS! Love It!

The fact he played as a centre back gives me hope he would tighten us up at the back and hopefully convince Dan to spend some pessos on an actual LB

As a realistic Tottenham Hotspur Supporter, I am very,very pleased with the appointment of Pochettino! For me this man has a steely confident (an so he should. Career History) air about him, without all the need for the media circus approval. In short. Class! That will see him respected in the dressing room. Once you have this then the implementation of your/his philosophy, will be much easier to deliver and receive. And that is what excites me most. His footballing philosophy!

I truly believe he will be the manager, we as a club have deserved since Burkinshaw. He will bring the Glory back. I,m not saying immediate CL qualification or any nonsense like that! I,m saying "Glory, Glory Tottenham Hotspur"
Performances on the pitch, (win, lose or draw) and a dignity off of it, that we will be proud of. Consistent European Football and maybe a Europa Cup win, within the next 3 seasons.

I think we will see him (on pitch performances) stamp his mark instantly. However, should that not be the case, then the doubters among you, raine it in for a season at least, because this appointment will pay dividends. Of this I have not one 1% of doubt!

Pochettino's White and Blue Army!

COYS! Love It!

Well said squire..

all we need now is a tweet from him thanking the fans and board of Southhampton for all that they have done for him and he's ours

We have so many dark horses needing the Poch Spice effect...

:chadliblow::dembele::sandro::soldadowatch::vert::walkercry::holtbytongue::gylfi::lamelashock::lennon::bae::townhmm:

Fair enough, I'll just resume my continuous refreshing of all websites related to spurs tomorrow then
Transfer window hasn't opened yet, mate

I'd say, now that we sorted out our most important transfer for the season, let's relax, enjoy the WC and re-convene in the Transfer thread in mid-July whereby Morientes should have completed his medical by then.

Transfer window hasn't opened yet, mate

I'd say, now that we sorted our our most important transfer for the season, let's relax, enjoy the WC and re-convene in the Transfer thread in mid-July whereby Morientes should have completed his medical by then.
I know, was just meant to be a joke anyway. But there's no doubt rumours will start spreading (or already have) long before it actually does open. I do think I could use a break actually, all these rumours about our imminent managerial appointment have been rather exhausting to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom