Tottenham Hotspur v Stoke City

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went to the Stoke v Everton game with my mate as his cousin is a season ticket holder there and got us in for well cheap.

Honestly, they are the biggest moaners I've ever witnessed. Literally just shout the opposite of every decision, regardless of how clear it is!

When people say the atmosphere is great at the Brittania, it's mainly because it's them all shouting at once, 'AHH FUCK OFF REFFFFF!!!'

I went to the Stoke v Everton game with my mate as his cousin is a season ticket holder there and got us in for well cheap.

Honestly, they are the biggest moaners I've ever witnessed. Literally just shout the opposite of every decision, regardless of how clear it is!

When people say the atmosphere is great at the Brittania, it's mainly because it's them all shouting at once, 'AHH FUCK OFF REFFFFF!!!'
Sounds like football fans alright

I would believe it is super hard to cross the ball to a certain one of our players if they didn't cross it directly to an opposing player every. Fucking. Time.

Back
Top Bottom