Spurs Chants

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if his surname wouldn't be so hard for englishmen to pronounce i think that "na na na na na na na naaaaaaaa Vlaaaaaad Chi-ri-ches" sung like this Steaua Bucuresti chant would be nice for Vlad. the chant starting at around 1:05

Inquired about the possibility of taking a drum to the Norwich away game. Got a kind reply of:

"I’m afraid we do not allow instruments into the stadium following an unfortunate incident with a drumstick a couple of seasons ago. Thank you for taking the time to ask."

'Unfortunate incident with a drumstick'.. considering it is Norwich that is very, very worrying.

Heeeee iiiiis Err-rik-SEN!
He will soar one past your chin!
Heeeee caaan shoot and score!
He might put in three or four!

:eriksenlol:

There is a chant I've heard a few times, it's about 'poor old man United - getting battered to fuck'

Anyone know what I'm on about?

Aint no pleasin you used to be an anthem in any pub around the ground (especially the BQ), or away day train.

There is a chant I've heard a few times, it's about 'poor old man United - getting battered to fuck'

Vaguely:
They came to the Tottenham in 75 To the Paxton, The Park Lane And to the Shelf side But the Tottenham were many, too many to ruck and the man united got battered to fuck..

think it used to get adapted to woolich as well

Very old one, always liked this old school chant, when it is sung.

At Oldham Athletic I've often been told
That the team to remember, the team to recall
Are the great Man United the best of them all.
They came down to Tottenham in 75
They went in the Park Lane the Paxton, the Side,
But Tottenham were many and many to ruck
And the great Man United got battered to f**k
Toodaloo, toodaloo and the great Man United got battered to f**k.

We returned to Old Trafford in 78
We didn't have tickets we tore down their gates
They wasn't expecting the Spurs to turn up
So the great Man United got battered to f**k
Toodaloo, toodaloo and the great Man United got battered to f**k.

Not sure what you mean, but for Soldado-
I'm a lucky fella, and i'd love to see ya play for Tottenham endlessly, cos my love grows when Soldado scores goals and Soldado scores gooooooaaals for meeee! (Edison Lighthouse, love grows where my rosemary goes)

theres something about the boy wearing 9! all his goals are so fine and we know he can play, hey! he heads the ball like alan gilzean, plays just like robbie keane, and he's making me saaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy.......... im a lucky fella and id love to see ya, play for tottenham endlessly, and my love grows when Soldado scores goals and Soldado scores goals foooor meee!

I want to start one for Chadli
Chad Li instead of Ken Lee.

"A Chad Liiiiiiiiiiiii a libolawidioutchooo"
A Chad Liiiii
A chad liiii anymore"

The up it an octave for the second repeat.

I sing it on the couch anyway.

Last edited:
Did search for a thread and didn't come up with much in regards to this topic..

Was looking at videos on youtube for some of my favorite spurs chants caught on video.

Ive posted one of my favs below, post yours (ether off youtube or your own)

would love to see em'

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom