Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Some of our best managers have been fostered on levy by circumstance against his instinct.
Not really. He didn't have to select Harry. It was still his choice. He also sanctioned the recruitment of Jol onto the staff, whether he saw him becoming head coach or not. So really the only think you can say Jol stepping up to head coach was a last minute decision forced on him, and even then he didn't have to make that move. So I think it's a bit of a fallacy that he's been forced to take on people as if he didn't want to appoint them.

Aren't you jumping the gun somewhat? The statement on the official site said Sherwood was in charge "while discussions progress". That definitely implies he's just going to be a short stopgap.

As for ENIC, they're not going anywhere. Not until the new stadium is built and they can flog the place for 5 trillion squid. Better get used to it.

Expect tremendous Tim to stay longer than any of us would like, just a gut feeling. He's ENIC's bitch and they like that.

I'm well aware of the long term business strategy of our board and owners, are you saying that us as the fans are powerless to out them if we deem it necessary?

I'm sorry but I disagree if so.

Come all without, come all within
Oh you ain't seen nothing like the mighty Tim

sorry for posting this in both Sherwood Out and Sherwood In.

I worry it will be a disaster, but then again he might turn out to be the next Alex Ferguson in which case Levy will be hailed as a genius.

wuxl.jpg

Lets Party

Siggy as Robin Hood....lol

"We have to be patient. They got bodies behind the ball and tried to catch us on the counter-attack.
"We're aware of that. Let's just hope we can impose ourselves on them nice and early, get the crowd behind us and really be up and at them."

Sounds good.....and who cares if he has a gooner tattoo....HE SAID WE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was a pretty dumb side that was put out, but it's not like we can magically force a decent manager to come here within two days. if we want a good manager we're going to have to put up with Sherwood and co for a while.

Back
Top Bottom