Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's not really... We know what on form Bentancur looks like.

We know what a beast Bissouma can be when he's on song too.

I don't think Gallagther tops either.................

Do you?

Yes.... As per my OG post BECAUSE ours are in rotten form for one reason or another.

I've seen Gallagher be utter crap this season so we know he's not full-proof either.

In the 8 for me only potentially Bentancur is equal or better and that is not simply form as it is the physical recovery from a major injury and the timescales on that vary from 1-2 years to get fully better. We don’t use Bissuma as an 8 and I assume there are reasons why, Sarr sorry not for me, he has amazing potential but has a lot to do.

5-0 now. Just shows how important confidence is in football. Suddenly players like Caicedo and Jackson look great after shitting the bed for months this season. And is why we shouldn't write off our own players when they are going through a bad spell.

In the 8 for me only potentially Bentancur is equal or better and that is not simply form as it is the physical recovery from a major injury and the timescales on that vary from 1-2 years to get fully better.

Crikey mate..... Whatever the reason........... The question remains the same.

..........................You could break Kane's leg clean in half, but when facing the basic question of who's generally the better player; no-one's gonna vote Calvert Lewin are they?

Villa losing you say........

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Crikey mate..... Whatever the reason........... The question remains the same.

..........................You could break Kane's leg clean in half, but when facing the basic question of who's generally the better player; no-one's gonna vote Calvert Lewin are they?

While Gallagher/Bentancur are different players the gap between Calvert Lewin and Kane is vastly bigger on a totally different scale. The club and Ange clearly like Gallagher, he seems very suited to a high press system in a way few of our players are and he is a leader. For me fits and it would be very close between him and Bentancur even if both were fully in health (assuming Bentancur is able to fix himself next season). Him being a chav and having a great relationship with the club is maybe an issue but that aside he would improve us.

Back
Top Bottom